The Wand by ISpire

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PsychedelicSam, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Has anyone seen this. It seems to have just come out. I've been following the development and it seems to be a great tool. And the best thing about it is that it can be used for flower. I personally am a flower guy at heart but lately I've had to start using concentrates which are a lot cheaper than bud where I am plus there's no decent flower strains, just mediocre medical stuff.

I hate dabbing, though, and it's difficult for me to do very well and the damn torch is dangerous when your hands shake every which way. This device looks like the perfect tool for someone like me with disabilities who still needs to cop a buzz. And, again, it works with flower, too. I don't buy gadgets but this looks like one that would greatly benefit me. I've heard they're about $200 but not sure yet.

Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Magic wand? The vibrator? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. If that's the way your mind works, by all means try it out. I hear it gets hot. It's got a hole all the way through it so maybe you could get dual purpose from it. Again, it that's what floats your boat. I'm asking as a cannabis user in a cannabis subforum here so you're in the wrong category for that. Should be discussed in the "social" subforums further down. Go for it but we're talking about the enail and dab and other cannabis functions here. Besides, I'm not real sure this thing would work real well with lube spread all over it...and other fluids. dubitatif.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bro for $200, spend 50 more and get a puffco peak, best thing out there for concentrate

5. I don't have any desire for one of those. It's not a good choice for me. The Wand is better suited for my disabilities and it works with flower, too, which I prefer. It uses induction heating kind of like a Dynavap. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ahhh gotcha, never used one that does both, I see more issues with the ones that do both though

7. To whom it may concern:

Save your money. I wish I had. The technology is cool but the application leaves a bit to be desired.

toilet-002 (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 1