The Vault: Free monthly seeds for worthy causes

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Im not sure if i qualify, im new to this whole thing. I first started smoking (several years)after i tried everything for ptsd after coming back from overseas (OIF 03-04). Ganja seems to be the only thing that helps with it. I deal with insomnia, anxiety also like crazy. Im just now looking to grow for the first time. I prefer to make sure anything i consume is as organic as i can get it. a buddy of mine is trying to teach me all this. i got some coco loco and am still learning about nutes but these forums have been a huge help. Anyway, figured id try and get entered for this.

Cheers, i will be checking out the website also for possible future purchases, if is stealth shipping im all down for that. So far the difficult thing for me is to try find the right strain(s) that a noob can grow that also helps with the above, there are soooo many different kinds of this stuff out there, i had no clue. I used to think this stuff was the devil before, was just brought up that way i guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm in for October. New lights and tent waiting for some good genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I second this!

4. I'm in for October. Tired of being in pain all the time so why not try.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr @Eboogiegee82 please drop us a DM for your prize.

Next month there will be CBD Critical Mass Fems from Phoenix Seeds I will speak to you all then.

Cheers,
    G

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. This month, @gypsy24 will receive the seeds. Thanks to all who entered. Open for new entries for November.

Another 5 CBD Critical Mass Fems are up for grabs next month.

Gypsy24 - please PM me to claim your prize. Give me 24 hours to respond as its close of business here now.

Thanks all,
    Gary Eff

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hey Gary, thanks for the opportunity, i definitely want to get in again sometime but i just bought and received seeds from you guys and am VERY happy with how smooth everything went. If there is someone else in need i would rather see them get it.

Sorry for the drunk goofy post the other day, i thought you'd get a laugh out of it haha. i thought i posted on a different thread and not this one. I love this forum!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Im in plz.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Would love to try out the CBD critical. I did get into a comparative, so I'm not hurting for seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well that's a wonderful gesture sir - we love this. Sharing and giving back to the community.

In this instance I will choose another entrant from last month and we can offer this up to @dementiax ! Nice one. Please PM me with name, address and t shirt size and we can get this sorted out for you.

Thanks,
    Gary

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. :gc_rocks::thankyou:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. For this worthy cause I’m def in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Put me in for this month please. Seems im at the age where everyone around me is battling cancer. Growing some CBd for them is about the only thing I know to do to help.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm trying to enter, but this is my first time on your site. I saw that you corrected someone who said they posted and you said that he had replied. How do I post here to enter? I'm a permanently disabled Firefighter/Paramedic injured on the job and haven't been able to work since 1997 and don't make much on disability. I am going to be starting a grow soon and am in the process of getting off of opiates (almost there) and have found that THC works perfect for my pain control (CBD's not so much). So I'm very interested in entering your giveaway. Please let me know how I can actually post an entry that isn't just a reply so that I'm entered because it's probably just me, but I don't see a "Post" button other than the post reply.. What you are doing is a wonderful thing by helping those of us in less than great financial shape. Thank You for what your doing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi @Smokeater - thanks for sharing your story. Consider this as your entry my friend. I'll be back in a few days with information on the winner for the month.
    Take care for now.
    Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you very much! I really

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’m in it to win it

18. Mr Smokeeater you are this months winner of the seeds! I'm sure they will go to good use. We will offer up another 5 pack of Phoenix Seeds for next month so please keep letting us know your brief stories on this front. If we can discuss on PM how to get your winnings to you that would be great.
    Thanks to all who put their stories forward. See you again at the beginning of next month!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1