The Vault Comparative Grow, in association with Mephisto Genetics - Heisenberg Special Autos

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Feb 17, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. A guy was trying to scam people tryin to sell weed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ok, This looks like my last chance to get a Heisenberg to grow. Of the 5 I received I planted 2 seeds outdoors to see what it would do. First one didn't grow at all after hatching in water. The second one grew a good 5 inches before it died. This was my fault because I planted this at the beginning of spring along with two 9 Pound Hammer regular seeds. (They both turned out to be male, and one died when the neighbors plant reached over and strangled the top two fan leaves.) The auto might have had a chance had I planted it 3 weeks ago instead of 3 months ago as it burned to a crisp in the hot sun. Down to two seeds, I put one in water and waited. And waited. No sprout :( I changed the water in the sprouting cup and added the last seed I have. 2 days, nothing. Then I come home today to find a little tail! Le woot! I've got her planted in my PC case tonight and I'll post pictures as she grows. Hoping for the best!

Anyone else grow one of these under CFL lamps? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well i guess it's not meant to be. After 2 weeks in the soil theres no sprout.

Going to try my last autoflower: Guillotine by French Touch Seeds.

If it grows I'll start a new thread.

4. [​IMG]here is some the Vault stuff .

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I think I have 2 or 3 seeds somewhere

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I had sum from the comparative still as well but to much moving. Starting all over the bean collection is one of things I miss the most

• Like Like x 2
  7. I basically had to as well except my beans lol. Shit I think I still have a "jack's special" shit I can't remember the actual strain name though lol. From the very first comparative grow lmao

• Like Like x 2
  8. Awesome, Love George, Jack and all if the Vault !
    Always top notch customer service !!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jack no longer works there but me too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah I heard man

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's a bummer. I miss talking to him. He always showed major support in my grows

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1