The Vault 2021

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Mar 19, 2021.

1. #1 Vee, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021

OK here's a spoiler my take on this movie: A dive company has its discovered treasure
    'retained' by the Spanish Govt. and the dive guy wants it back

so he hires a smart guy to get it, a lot lot of story here, the team is very pro almost bored lol
    Thom, a genius engineering graduate is interested in the Bank of Spain's safe. The Bank building is more than 100 years old, with no building blueprints available and a security system that includes an underground river that will flood the safe room if their walls are breached. As soon as Thom learns that a legendary lost treasure is going to be held at the bank's safe for just 10 days, he devises, together with charismatic art dealer Walter "Cunningham" a detailed plan to breaking in. They will only have 105 minutes to do so, while the Bank's staff will be distracted, watching the 2010 Football World Cup final match , played by Spain's national football team and broadcast on a giant screen, coincidentally placed just in front of the Bank of Spain building.
    if Not for the annoying nerd in the lead ...if may make movie of the year for me
    a similar tv movie was made 2-3 years earlier - "Money Heist"

Stoner Value = Medium High ( Classy MIF sneaky action thriller)

[​IMG]
    the film also known as 'Way Down' in some regions, this guy above has a nasty secret

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. OoOo i Will Probably Watch This Movie. I Love a Good Heist Film. I Always Fantasize About Doing Someting Like that IRL but I Just am Not Smart Enough to Pull it Off By my Self lol. Anyways "The Vault"looks Like a Good/Interesting Movie tho. Thank You Vostok.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

3. and I thought it was in Spanish too only some bits were- when the cops talked ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ohhh That's Ok If there is I Know Spanish Anyways Because My Best Home Girl is From Mexico. Anyways Did You See This Movie Yet?

~Toni~

5. Yes I seen it but released in the us
    • Release Date (Theaters):
      Mar 26, 2021 Limited
    • Release Date (Streaming):
      Mar 26, 2021

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Oh Ok Good Looking Out Vostok I'll Probably Watch This At Some Point.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1