The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Gotta pull the coil in the wasp up as high as you can. Really helps with the flavors

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey guys,
    I was mixing some juice yesterday as I was filling syringe with nicotine I somehow I managed to flick it and a little bit shot out and straight into my eye haha 1 in a million shot,
    Instant fire on my eyeball I ran straight to bathroom to wash it out, my eye turned totally pink instantly and was incredibly painful all night, I wish I took pics coz it looked awesome,
    Im just telling this little story as a reminder to any who do DIY juice to be extremely careful because I've felt that pain and wouldn't wish it on anyone,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I just use a scale when making juice. It's simple and fast.

4. Needed a new 2 battery mod, so I picked up a Smoant Charon...love it...:)

TCR on SS316 is the best temp control of any mod I've had...the only one I actually use... Have triple SS claptons in my DUOS, and it's simply amazing...it backs off the power instead of simply shutting it right down...:coolalt:

I should be getting close to a year off cigs now...best I've done in over 20 years...:D

• Like Like x 4
  5. I much prefer syringes, I use bottle shots from Darkstar so only need to add pg, vg, nic,
    I don't even know how it managed to get in my eye, I'm clueless haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I seriously need to get one of my own, my friends have theirs can someone suggest the best setup ? I want something crazy and better than theirs

7. What dictates crazy? Crazy as in cost, vapor output or what? Just a nice fancy-ish setup?

8. Oh the apocalypse rda is awesome. Great flavor and monster airflow

9. Anyone in need of a very lightweight and affordable dual battery mod I highly suggest the WYE by Tesla

Picking up mine tomorrow dude. I have a Dead Rabbit coming from FT , can't wait to try that one too.

10. What are peoples opinions on V2's Series 3 vape? It is a 3 in one so can be used for bud as well as eliquid

11. #10071 Vicious, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Been on a Smok kick lately, recently picked up a red V8 Stick, a blue Procolor and a green G-Priv. I'm happy with all of them, especially the Procolor. I've always like RDTA so I decided to grab simple, nice RDA to practice building on to chase them flavors. Picked up a wismec indestructible since my friend's seemed pretty nice. I'm open to some other RDA recommendations to get my drip on. I just can't own too many.

Got my 11pack 30ml zamplebox and it's the best "sample" box I've gotten to date. I'll take a pic of the juices later. I think I might order another so I don't need to worry about juices for a good 6 months.

Anyone have a good CBD rec? I've been eyeing this.
    https://koicbd.com/product/blue-koi-cbd/

I've been seeing Kratom juices start to pop up and I'm wondering how they are considering it is usually ingested and heat kills it

• Like Like x 2
  12. Meeehn! This vaping stuff is killing the beatz real time...

13. What's the beatz real time?

14. My newest mod. This little guy feels awesome with its rubberish face, has an awesome magnet door that seals off very tightly,and just has a nice low profile. Has touch screen buttons too and the best firing switch I've used on a mod

1520627102112.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Some nice rso and terpines in a pineapple flavored pg and peg mix. Tastes great and 3 hits is plenty! Haa! DSCN7005.JPG

16. What do you mean by that?

17. Whats that mean?

18. Is this a sub forum about vaping nicotine or vaping CBD’S and THC? From the title I think it’s about vaping nicotine and e juice as a smoking alternative. I think people are confusing this sub forum as a “general vaping” forum, instead of one strictly about nicotine e juices and e cigs. There is a sub forum titled “Vaporizers”, in which I think all other topics involving CBD oils and other marijuana related vaping topics should be posted.

Am I wrong?

I see a lot of threads about CBD oils and other “marijuana” related vaping. Isn’t there a separate sub forum for these topics? I wish people would read the descriptions and post in the correct area. Unless I got it completely wrong and these posts are in the correct area....or it just doesn’t matter.

Anyone else have any input?

19. Nicotine...mainly for people looking to stop smoking cigarettes. Sorry about the late reply, but I just saw this...

20. Hey Guys n' Gals,
    I'm new here, been lighting the herb for a loooong time, and a few years ago, gave up the stinkies for vaping and havent looked back.

Currently the only combustion that gets into my lungs is the herb, though I no longer mix tobacco with it, but still,
    I wonder how viable it is to completely move from smoking (BONG only for me) it to vaping it.
    I'm likely not as well informed as you, but the idea I have in my head about this is that:

• You spend a WHOLE truck load of bud to make a few mls of ejuice
    • ejuice is generally weaker in effects than smoking the bud
    • effects last less than smoking
    • Juice is thicker so wicking is innefective and coils get gunked up real fast
    • MJ Juice tastes like crap
    Am I wrong? please educate me on this, thanks.