The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Not too big into single coil attys (only currently have the Hadaly and Odis , have had others years ago ) but the GoVad by VandyVape is pretty damn great.

IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG
    IMG_5861.JPG
    IMG_5863.JPG

It's like a bigger version of the Hadaly but mixed in with Kennedy style airflow. You can use either the top 4 air holes that feed into the posts (like a Hadaly) or the Bottom air holes that feed into a singular tube (Like Kennedy minus dual coil) or both! Flavor is fuckin excellent.

The clamps are nice and sturdy and can use dual coil if you want. The deck is like the Hadaly but larger . Building on this was much easier for me than my Hadaly.

Vaping on at .3 ohms and on sum Kilo Cereal Milk and I can taste a lot of different tones from the milk to the fruit. Great atty for people who like single coil builds , people who like wide open flow and people who liked the Hadaly.

It can leak if you aren't careful with your drip but I just stuff a fuckton of cotton into each side of the well and then drip away.

Not bad at all. Really liking this and it is my favorite single coil atty.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did it come with a squonk pin?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seriously the only con of this RDA so far is no squonk. it would have to be a super long pin too since the bottom airflow hole protrudes so much from the drip well. But other than that im still liking it better than the Hadaly. It's its size makes it easier to coil, hold more cotton and the flavor is pretty damn great especially with the bottom airflow closed and the top 4 holes open. I'm getting more tones from this than most any RDA i have so if you're flavor over cloud , def check it out. btw you can get great production out of it too especially wide open on all air holes (top/bottom)

• Like Like x 2
  4. I love me Hadley. It's hard for me to look at single coil rdas unless they are squonk ready. That rda looks fairly tall as well?
    I just ordered a gorge, its a single coiler, squonk ready. And I know the guy who helped develop it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Same here man, especially using the Hadaly on my coppervape for this long but the larger size makes it easier to load up coils and load bigger more exotic builds. its 24mm width and 26 mm height and i think thats w/o drip tip. i use the short , wide bore fatty out of the 3 provided. So on a Coppervape it'd look a little weird lol. Theiron or Hidra would probly b best if it were provided with a squonk which could come later if they designed it long enough to get over the center airflow post in the middle.

Lemme know how the Gorge is dude sounds pretty killer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just got the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank. Wew boy. I like it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I have that one and the baby beast I really like both.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. I came up with a joke today. What does everyone think. Good enough to use on stage or not?
    When anti vaping people realized that PG was an ingredient in some anti-freezes, all we heard was
    "There's anti-freeze in e-liquid!"
    Well, there's lettuce on burgers. Next time an anti-vaper is eating a salad, I'm going to say
    "There's Big Macs in your salad!!!"

9. Squonking the gorge. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]
    If you just can't get that home made E juice to explode in your mouth.
    BWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I've held off buying it till now knowing all to well the taste of it but damn it hits the nail if your trying to clone a store juice.
    Stevia is a fair sweetener but doesn't hold a candle to this crap.
    This IS the magic that gives that fucking store juice its insane crack cocaine like sweetness addiction factor.
    Gunks coils like crazy but hey that's why we all bought rebuildable drippers anyhow isn't it ? LOL
    I'm still testing but 3% wasn't quite enough so it's 4 to 5 % sweetener. Bloody Hell.
    I'm finding even 1% radically changes most recipes and more is just silly sweet to my taste. Well all but the one select juice I've been trying to clone for six months. HA
    Met another E juice mixer on Sunday that spills more flavors every day then I own and he says he'll toss me all the small 10-15 ml samples they get at work as they don't use them. All the major flavor players Capella, TPA, FA, FW
    See how that works out
    BNW

11. I pretty much only use tfa and cap. I rarely go over 1 or 2% sweetener. It tones down the gunk compared to the 4+% most recipes call for. It's like tfa pineapple, whatever the recipe calls for I tone it down.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12. I got both the dual and the triple coil ones...unfortunately, I bent the top barrel on the triple, so I have another one on order. I love both of them...huge build deck for an RTA...this one stays in constant rotation along with my Limitless RDTA...

13. I was thinking of trying out a Limitless RDTA do you think it is really worth it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14. Compared to what? They are decent, there are better out there

15. Ya I've been holding off on most of the sweeteners except for some Stevia in the really puckering blends I've dreamed up. Gotten used to not using it but it's a major bit in the juice I've been trying to clone for 6 months.
    I've got samplers done up with varying levels of Sweetener from .25% and up so I'll see just how much does what in a week or 3.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. The package that comes with the postless deck...yes. The velocity style deck is okay, but the postless is amazing. It allows you to get the coils up to the top of the airflow holes, with a nice, smooth, unobstructed and clean area underneath. The coil positioning options are almost endless. I'll admit that it took a bit of experimentation for me to figure out what works the best, as it was my first postless experience, but once I got a feel for it, it has been awesome. My Alpine and my Avocado simply don't come close IMO. Those are the only 3 I have right now, but I'm waiting on a Horizon DUOS, so I should be able to compare that in a week or so.

I will admit that I like a nice full lung feel, so I look for a combination of both flavour and good vapor production. Others will obviously differ in their opinions due to their own personal tastes and priorities....

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Gaia rdta was pretty sweet, and I'll probably grab another. It's squonkable so I actually gave it to a buddy. I had some nichrome fused Claptons in it, nice thick vape. Didn't play around with any other builds.

I have the Merlin rdta also. It is lent lent out to same friend. As with most augvape stuff, a+ all around. Even though the wicking channels are scary.

The limitless was almost just a cloud banger to me. I had pretty much all of them up to the new one, 5. I sold them. Avocados were meh. Apparently the bottom airflow one is better. The iron maiden or whatever was not good. You have to watch out what device you use these with too. The 510 is ridiculous. Almost dumb. Avoid using it with wismec mods.

My rdta box mini is awesome. Everyday pocket slut. The original was shit awful.

The smok skyhook? Was pretty good, but has the same paint problems as the aliens.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey guys not posted for a while, thought I'd share my latest purchase, kylin rta, post less deck is nice and flavour is great, I quite like it [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. New squonk. Full copper mech. Stone button. Catfish'd bf Petri v2[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Finally got the SVA clone and an Oumier Wasp Nano. What a combo.

IMG_5971.JPG

The SVA's internals were put together pretty haphazard. (Had to resolder the wire from the positive post) but other than that it's a great little mod. The DNA75 chip isnt as bad as I thought it would be just had to update it and mess around with some of the presets. The bottles on the SVA are awesome. Barely have to apply pressure to get a good amount of juice to the coils.

The Wasp Nano has a great amount of flavor id put it right on par with the Hadaly. It was also super easy to build on. Like a mini version of the Gorge. Airflow is perfect and open for a smaller Rda.

This is a great little combo. I haven't had too much time with it yet but I'm liking it a ton, especially over my old squonker ; the Coppervape BF.