Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Nah.

AFAIK vaping is more potent

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #5162 theFDAareCriminals, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    There's a few things I may be able to add to this.

1.) Yes, 99% of what they say about it is not true. It will not make you go crazy, murder people, etc. But there are still ramifications from using it, so don't kid yourself. It will cost you money over time, especially if you continue into your adult years, and it will complicate jobs and hold you back a lot in that area. The worst feeling is the worry that comes with knowing that one drug test will cost you an $80k+ a year job that you will never get a second chance at getting.

2.) Say no to your buddies who want to smoke at school. I used to do that as a teen off-campus at this little crappy uninhabited house before school with my group of friends. Until one day the house was no longer unoccupied. Three of my friends got arrested that day, and my saving grace was that I had to use the bathroom first (was going to meet them over there afterwards) and was not there when the bust went down. I literally watched one of my buddies get tackled by a cop on a bicycle as soon as I stepped off into the street to head that way, and immediately turned back onto campus and high tailed it out of there to safety.

3.) If you must buy it at school, do not carry it on you while at school. It is better to find a good stash place and risk someone else finding it and taking it and losing your $20 investment, than it is to get arrested and have your teen years screwed up for what is frankly a mostly harmless pleasure. All it takes is one person overhearing your deal to mess it up for you, which is why you don't hold it.

4.) While driving, never carry more than what you plan to smoke while driving, and always have a glass of water with you. It is not a crime to be high, or even smell like pot. So if worse comes to worse, swallow that roach before the cop comes up, and play it cool. Don't be a smartass, admit that you had smoked but do not have any more on you. The cop will lecture you, might want to search you or your vehicle (let them!), but if you have nothing on you, then there is nothing that they can legally do to you.

5.) Which brings us to: if you smoke if your car often, perform a cleaning once a week. Vacuum all shake, seeds, and stems, because in some states, a single seed is good enough for conviction.

6.) Never carry more than one ounce when traveling. Any more than that, with a dick cop or judge, you could see time for distribution. Your goal is personal use only, never any more than that.

7.) Smoke Indica strains when possible. This protects you in the case you ever get arrested for distribution, because by definition, "marijuana" only pertains to Cannabis Sativa, not Indica. Indica is not marijuana by their own definition. It's the ultimate "F you" to the DEA and is a defense that has saved many dispensary owners who have been wrongfully convicted.

8.) Relating to #s 4 & 5: if the cop smells it on you when you are pulled over, the cop does have probable cause to search your vehicle. But if you have taken the aforementioned precautions, they won't find anything and cannot bust you for it. However, if you refuse to let them search you can be arrested for obstruction, which can be a worse offense.

For now, that's all I have off the back of my head.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. All young people who smoke a lot should read that. It's like a bible lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks, buddy! That was basically what I was going for... just speaking from experience. Stupid things I did, or others I know have done... with a bit of extra acquired knowledge that I wished I had back then mixed in. I spent my time locked up over it, was on probation several times... if I can keep that from happening to a single teen (or even adult for that matter), then that would make me extremely happy.

5. Driving while high could be a DUI and you could easily be arrested for it. Will the charges stick? Maybe maybe not but arrest is still possible and saying that would make it much more likely for those charges to stick. Don't tell the cops shit. It's your right. It's not about what's believable it's about what tangibly can be used against you.

There may be a few times where this has worked for someone dispensaries or whatever in a big lawsuit with superstar lawyers but this has no chance of working for the average Joe in the real world.

I'm not trying to be hostile but I just wanted to say this because I don't feel your advice is completely accurate and don't want people thinking they're safe if they aren't.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yeah I've had some bad experiences as well so I get you but I think people should drive while high or have weed in the car it's too risky always leave weed in your home and use it on foot.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Be careful of self medication. If you have an underlying problem that you haven't dealt with weed is a wonderful way to forget about it, it might however not a good way to handle your life and be happy in the long run. Think about if your smoking is in fact procrastination in a way. Think about what you loose and what you gain. If it is worth it, do it, if not, quit. Re-evaluate often. Smoking too much, too early, could impair you emotional development as it will "prevent" you from handling certain issues and feel some very unpleasant emotions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. panic attacks are all in your head child

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. One good thing is I don't really don't know many people who want to drive after getting high. Nine times out of ten, you have your thing planned, you get there, and then you get high. And then it wears off in about two hours. It's so different from alcohol.

My advice would be to stay decent and pack and pass before puffing first. And don't bogart.

A few more. Grow your own, if you can instead of buying it. And grow outdoors, under the sun and water with rain water as much as you can. If you use hose water, fill up a 55 gallon and let it sit for 24 hours so any added crap will evaporate out of the water. That way, you have a really clean plant and you know exactly what you're getting. And nothing smokes nicer than a plant you nurtured, all the way from seed to flower. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you are pulled over while high and are carrying just accept the fact you might just go to jail in a few minutes. Go ahead and type a text out to someone you trust or know well and get ready to hit send BEFORE your in handcuffs. Don't try to be clever with the cops, don't be a smart ass or kiss ass either. Most cops can see right through your B.S. If in fact you know that your about to screwed don't try to hide shit on your person or in your person. When they frisk you and do NOT find anything (you know your going to jail anyways) you know that they just missed it. Speak the hell up!!! Because if you enter a jail with drugs on you they will pop your arse in a heart beat and it's a Felony. Best to fess up to the cop once you know your screwed and they may just take a little pity on you. For the most part cops are ppl to and can be ok as long as you show a little respect it will deff help you. Nothing worse than being a smart ass to a cop, he will fuck you over everytime. Yeah I know I've seen ppl eat it too, but if it's to late and a cops in your face best to empty your stash and give it over.

A good friend tried that, hiding it from the cops then gets to jail for a simple DUI. It turns into something completely different when you cross that yellow line, then they can pop you hard and your still in jail, now facing a Felony. If you can control yourself don't smoke and drive, it's just common since. If you get into an accident even if it's not your fault and your stoned as hell, again your prob going to jail.

IF you have to buy your stuff from a dealer, if you are extremely lucky befriend that person. Not because he is your dealer, because he/she is alright to hang with. They can be some of the best friends to have but it's fairly uncommon for this to happen. If it does turn out that you are friends with a dealer keep it very simple. Meaning, don't ask stupid questions that you really don't need or want the answer to. Plausible deniabilty :). No matter how long you have known said person, don't ask where he gets it from or crap like that. You really don't need to know or want to know in most cases. Dealers have bosses and their bosses have bosses, and they don't know you or care about you. So don't put yourself into a situation where you are in same room or building with your dealer/friend and his/her bosses. I can promise you that your friend/dealer will always look out for themselves in the end, even if you get burned. So the less you know about who or how, the better.

Say you get pinched with your dealer and both are arrested. The first thing that will happen, is they will separate you from your friend and question you. If you don't know anything more than the obvious, like he is a dealer you don't have to worry about making up half-truths to the detectives. They do this for a living and more times than not will see right through your B.S and they can make your life a living hell. Do keep your mouth shut, wait for bail or a lawyer. Don't fall for the talk now and we will take it easy on you, crap.

So your in jail and say you can't get bond for a few days/week. Keep your head down, don't try to be a hard ass and don't let ppl walk over you. Even if you know that your about to get your arse beat, put up a fight! It will gain you much needed respect from everyone who sees or knows about it. The guards are pieces of shit and most are barely above the retard level so don't confide in them about anything at all. Do your time in piece, read if allowed, try not to smoke cigs if allowed in front of a bunch of peps. That's one of the fastest ways to get into a jail fight, over a stupid cigg. Because someone WILL want a cigg from you and if you start giving shit out they will hassle your ass everyday all day. Hold your ground, I know it's easier to type it than actually do it but it's better to have some bruises and maybe a broken bone. Than it is to be someone's Bitch in Jail!

Contrary to popular opinion, mid-large county jails can be ruff as hell! I've had friends say that they had rather be in prison than hanging around in county jail. That mostly applies to midsize/large cities, if you are in a small town then you might just be ok. Try not to find out for yourself and just use common since when involved with illegal activities. If it doesn't fell right then it's not right, leave don't let your friends talk into shit or to be hard to impress your buddies. If they are your Real friends then it will not matter and remember to look out for yourself first, then friends second. I promise they are going to do the exact same thing. Those are just some basics if you do find yourself in trouble. Be smart and be nice to ppl and usually things will work out! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Today's Tip is for those of us with a Bat-cave. Save your ABV! Throw it into a mason jar or big baggie. That way you are never wasting when you give up on a bowl. Whatever is left is harvested when you make butter. (I recommend Magic Butter 2) You never feel guilty about moving on to fresh bowl because you are just making better cookies. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. whats up guys! Been blazin since like the sixth grade. New to Minnesota and don't know where to start

13. All glass will eventually be broken...accept that at the start.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Learn to hide in plain sight. Do not trust the police no matter what, admit to nothing and STFU. Most important STFU. Hmmm seems there's a theme here.... STFU no matter what.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. If only I knew meaning of STFU . Stay the F ?

16. Shut The Fuck Up.

17. Hey! lol, thanks you big bulllee. :thumbsup:

18. Take no offense. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1