The po po got me!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Veej, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I had I knock on the door at 8am, through it was a parcel or delivery so I went back to bed, heard a louder bang and I through this delivery driver seems adamant to get this parcel deliverd etc.... check my ring and saw the po po, rang to turn every thing off, came down and door was getting taken of the hinges lol, "bang bang"

They came in hand cuffed me, said were have a warrant to search property for miss use of drugs act etc...

We have had Intel off a grow here etc

I officer said to another, is there a grow here etc so they were not a 100% sure.

The found the plants took them all, said I can come in for a voluntary interview etc... and let me go

Went in for my interview, it was my first offence, got caution with a condition etc.. and that's it,

I think some one in my circle told as it was all guys with partners and I think 1 of there misses told the police out of jealousy etc...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Never tell anyone even the homies. I wouldnt use that location again. Did they have a warrant? Do you have good neighbors?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. tough growing up unless your'e in the UK ...lol

for your next offence ensure you have a retainer well paid to your lawyer most don't many wished they did

welcom

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sorry that happened to you. It should not be against the law to grow and use any healing herb (even if it happens to have a rather pleasant side effect).

Granny

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Op Sec is always important ALWAYS. Loose lips sink ships and next time you grow, make sure you find a new pace and NEVER EVER tell anyone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Sucks, but You broke the cardinal rule of Grow Club. You never talk about Grow Club.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Yea neighbours are fine, just 1, yes they had a warrant

8. Been 6 months now but I myt do a sneaky 1 lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol they just let u go. Lucky u. In the "legal" state of NJ you'd be getting mandatory prison time for growing. Clowns run this planet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Thats ashame, its a class b drug here etc

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes they had warrent to search house and car.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It’s hard but there’s some things we must keep from our circle as it’s bigger than we think.

• Like Like x 1