The Pizza Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Deleted member 1087321, Jan 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hmmm That's Interesting. Lol I Never Knew that they Did it Like that in Canada. This Thread Really Making Me Wanna Order a Pizza Soon Tho I Know that.:D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. You finna have to share that recipe, that thing looks like the bomb!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #163 TimJ, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Here's the 1 hour crust recipe I use.
    300 grams King Arthur bread flour or 2-1/2 cups
    1-cup water
    1/2 teaspoon sugar
    1 teaspoon yeast
    1-1/4 teaspoons salt
    Mix the above ingredients.
    Now add 2-tablespoons olive oil mix until incorporated.
    Let raise 1 hour. This is a wet dough. I spread it out on parchment paper cut to a 15" circle using olive oil on my hands. Top and bake around 15 minutes at 500 degrees.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Shitake and Portabella mushroom with fresh garlic. 20210306_142710.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1

5. Looks FIRE Tim! I Dint Get Why Some People Hate on The Shroomies on Pizza lol. I Love those.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thanks Toni, It was really good. I could only eat 2 pieces and the girlfriend only had one. It is very filling. Looking for new topping idea's for my next pizza.. Have any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Ohhh That's Good It was Filling for You an Your Girl Friend. I don't Really Have any New Ideas lol Sorry We Usually Just Get The Usually The Same Kinds Because That's What Our Kids Like...

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here Toni,we love the old standbys. I just like to experiment once and a while. I want to try some different toppings, sauces and cheese combinations. I really want to try a pulled pork pizza.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

9. That's Cool I Understand Sometimes You Gotta Switch it Up lbvs. That Pulled Pork Pizza Do Sound Good tho I Hope You Can Get it Sometimes soon. What's The Most Unique Kinda Pizza You ever Had?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lasagna pizza and it really tasted like lasagna. Another one was chicken cordon bleu and again they did a great job of bringing that flavor through in the pizza.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. That Sounds Really Good NGL. Lol Everytimes I Come in Here I Start Wanting Pizza again. :p

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it on breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #173 TimJ, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Sounds really good @Sammy00. When you make or purchase that pizza, post a picture here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  14. That's some killer looking pizza SitnSpin. Fathead dough seems right up my alley.. Care to share your recipe?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Heres the song bumping as that peperone was being put on the pizza

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you killa, and i got you timj. Let me get it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  17. Here. Tonight its going to be corn dogs made from a pie crust recipe. Tell you how that goes. Ive lost 23 pounds as of this morning. Im feeling full of hope i haven't had insulin in a month.

Tell me if this doesn't blow up so that you can read it.

Resized_Screenshot_20210529-150910_Drive.jpg Resized_Screenshot_20210529-150923_Drive.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Thank you SitnSpin. I have been working on getting in shape too. I started in January and have went from walking 1.2 miles a day to walking just shy of 5 miles each day, 5-6 days a week. I love food and haven't changed my diet "yet". But,have lost about 20 pounds. It sucks you have diabetes. I know a few folks here have it and had to change their diets to limit glucose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1