The Outdoor Pandemic Special-19

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Nex420, Mar 9, 2018.

1. #761 Nex420, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Happy Thursday all. My futbol team has a game today for Europa League quarter finals, hopefully that goes well.

Everyone outside has begun flowering except one of the GTH#1xSTR. Might have to keep it in shade towards the end of its life but whatever. Really digging how it’s growing out compared to the other one. The one grew regular xmas tree status - supercropped her a bit nothing major. The other that hasn’t begun flowering, I haven’t done a damn thing. Was going to stake it cause it has a lot of shoots, but it grew straight out instead of diagonally up facing the sun. Pretty great training on its own. Definitely nice to see. 46A3C9DA-F91A-42F5-9708-5C7878A21125.jpeg BB7264FE-6619-4074-A8EF-70ADB90CAA3A.jpeg E5F59CD0-9350-48B4-972F-FFF2C44D38FE.jpeg

Also threw the other 2 of 3 Roasted Garlic Margys outside to the sexing chamber.
    5E46358A-563F-42EE-9349-ECFF7BD32D73.jpeg A8317FFF-235A-446E-AC88-4D19AC20AB43.jpeg

SSH top
    30193486-8B5E-4678-BF0B-DBF80C571300.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. You mean soccer right?!?!

• Like Like x 3
  3. That’s awesome, lol hopefully the seeds aren’t inside the bud yeah

• Like Like x 3
  4. I forgot my proton mail password brother but THANK YOU Bitter Orange and BP x WC are going into the towels today

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hell yeah, glad they arrived alive this time :D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yessir. Grew up playing soccer in the U.S.
    Unfortunately completely tore out my ACL & MCL before realizing I probably should’ve done a different sport in this country. US soccer is miles behind the rest of the world. I digress :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lol delivered safer than baby

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Kindred spirit lol, soccer was my sport for many many years, I still love it even though I can’t physically play anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’m right there with you brother. Best I can do is watch it for now.
    Unfortunate and depressing but at least my knee is back in better health.
    You were mentioning PT for your back so I’m sure you know how lonely and dark that recovery road is. Another reason I hate opioids so damn much, I was stocked to the T with the damn pills but despised them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Still is fun to watch the games, not the ones over here so much but I love the Euro leagues and English footie especially. Thankfully I can still give the ball a little kick around with my right leg but can only hobble around at best so meh lol. Dude I totally forgot to mention but I’ve been kicked off PT (put on hold lol) they say my back is way fucked and want my doctor to get me sorted. So frustrating man, that’s what gets me the most is the frustration of being totally out of control of the situation. I know you know the deal, shit I’ve even got torn cartilage and torn meniscus in my knee so I know how bad that shit can feel.
    Dude I was a hardcore junkie straight up since I was 15 years old, skipped the pills and went straight to dope (pills made me nauseous lol, fucking retard logic). I’ve been clean off of any drug, including alcohol, except for pot for shit man maybe like ten years now. I have about three friends from back in the day that haven’t died from OD or some related bullshit or in prison. Lost a lot of people and don’t know why I made it but I’m really thankful to be here man.
    Oh the doctor still tries to give me pain meds lol, doctors gonna doctor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    Damn I thought you were talking.... ohh never mind.

[​IMG]
    Aww crap not this one either. :)
    This actually looks like the one right over....

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. My Italian roots are loving the second picture of bocce ball. Used to have a place in town called the Sons of Italy, they had the best bocce courts. Now I have my box set I’ll take to the beach to make my own games lol

• Like Like x 4
  13. Watching games is great, never was into spectating until I had to become one Hahaha.
    I used to do a good bit of gambling on games, loved parlaying stuff but I started to get good and it was illegal at the time. So I had to back off. Still awaiting for legislation to make it legal in Cali, apparently it still isn’t....

sounds like a hell of a journey S&D. Life’s a huge one and the choices we make unfortunately sometimes scar us forever. I’ve been down the rabbit hole of drug abuse as well, never touched needles cause I can’t do that, but good ole Nexy has to try everything at least once :D
    The PT thing is a fucking joke. My PT was an asshole, barely even helped me when I started the damn thing. Kaiser is a damn joke anyways. I had to take it on myself because ultimately no one cares more about your health than you. It’s sad but most hospitals treat people like cattle. It’s disgusting. I hate that place as well. I’m dying at home in my bed. Not some fucking cold, white room ... LOL time for a smoke, getting all riled up

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. So I’m trying to get things cleared up inside since I dropped a lot of seeds inside. Put this Sorbet #4 outside to start its summer journey. 59E66341-55DC-4ED6-968B-6DE956D3DD55.jpeg

These 2 GTH1xSTR clones look already rooted. Started feeding em a few days ago. Now for the other 2 that need to root & reveg - SSH & papaya.
    5EF28530-2887-4FEC-B8FE-870FE2CE6E6D.jpeg 5D71ED50-1116-4E78-AA2B-F83AA04A4240.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Love that flower

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Lol man I used to jab myself all day but still phobic of needles in anyone else’s hands, I hate getting shots.
    My PT is alright but he didn’t like how much pain I’m in doing these tiny exercises and after a few months wasn’t seeing much positive improvement , honestly neither was I. Hopefully more will be revealed lol.
    It’s really sad how pharma has pervaded the medical field, I’ll never take a pill from them as long as I can stand it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I've often wondered why these facilities don't run solar on thier roofs. I mean there's so many good practices that would save them money, but thier just idiots with money, and don't understand or care to spend money to save. Fortunately the laws are all changing... albeit slowly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I completely agree. With bottom lines on most of businesses radars, it’s insane how some haven’t tried to cut overhead costs to ultimately provide a cheaper solution to their insane expenditures. Who knows if quality would suffer but the standard $65 for an indoor 8th I see is insane. I love my sun grown buds so maybe I’m a bit biased.

Anywho, my hands smell like a bunch of oranges after cleaning the bottom area of this girl. Definitely have already identified 2 Sour Tangies in the mix. The strain game continues on. :)
    Picked up 50 bags of mulch and some bamboo stakes today. Had to grab these since they’ve been scarce for a bit. The damn vigoro green stakes just seem to be too thick for my liking. Another productive day :yay:
    A6393946-3E09-4D1C-B274-770C2FF0FA17.jpeg 5E1C8F36-F61D-450E-972E-E4594DA161E9.jpeg 3C4C355C-1383-4B0C-8E5E-7B0AFE59D735.jpeg

Green Crack Punch is starting to livin up.
    CE6F60C5-79DA-4E2F-AEEA-7F4965FE107C.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Your lawns really beautiful dude.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1