The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. big ten and Pac 12 has cancel the up coming season. I don't think that Covid-19 was the only reason. The players had a list of demands. Rather than put up with a bunch of horse shit they just pull the plug.

2. gonna be a no from me dog. maybe FSU won't have the another worst season ever.

3. dogs, College football is back. Some big games this Saturday.

4. I will be tore up watching the Michigan vs Ohio state game tomorrow. Also, USC vs Notre Dame.

5. FSU is ranked and going to a bowl game. we back baby

6. FSU beat both Florida and Miami. Thank you.

7. It will be an all-big ten Championship. Buckeyes will beat Georgia. Michigan will beat TCU.

8. yea georgia isn't gonna roll over and the big ten doesn't do well against the SEC, you crazy if u thing both will win

9. Dude, I'm high and crazy.

10. Let me add that The Buckeyes will give Ryan Day one or two more years then he is fired. If they can lure Bran Kelly away from LSU, he would be a perfect fit. Keep in mind I'm high as a Giraffe's pussy.

11. the giraffes pussy weed must be good, no one is going to pay Brian kelly 10 mil plus a year, he gets 9.5 mil plus incentives from the school he wanted to be at and left ND before a bowl game. Jimbo fisher makes 10 a year and now they cant get rid of him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Kelly was the head coach at Cincinnati. He has been a winner everywhere he had been. the think it would be a good fit. I get your point about the money. If they hire Kelly two years from now it might not be as painful.

13. Anybody catch the Portland State @ Oregon game?
    If you haven't, I can just say it's one for the books.

14. FSU doing well, doesn't matter if you win by an inch or mile as long as you JUST WIN BABY

15. Ohio state vs Penn state. We'll see how good the Buckeyes really are.

16. buckeyes are #1. That will not last long.