The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. One more week until the madness

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. FSU already shitting the bed

SEC SHOWING OUT. Welcome back to college football.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yep we suck, coaching matters... it showed. we fucked... o well. will beat Florida so we got that going for us, which is nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. #13465 Perpetual Burn, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Damn... We're even worse than last year.

The Defense is actually much improved under Coach Barnett... But the OLine is worse than ever. They can't run block, can't pass block... It's looking bad on Coach Taggart, but no offense is gonna work with this OLine play...

I got a bad feeling our winning season streak is coming to an end. We got a lot of work to do.

---

Bama is looking scary good... Tua is going bonkers.

Clemson isn't quite as strong as people were thinking... A&M put up a helluva fight.

Georgia is looking real strong... Laid the smack down on SC.

TCU should have beaten Ohio.

LSU is the surprise team of the year IMO, whooped Miami and took down Auburn at home. Burrow might be the QB they've been waiting for.

VT is looking strong... Might be able to take down Clemson.

Miami and Florida ain't looking so great... Gators finally lost to Kentucky lolz

Wisconsin got exposed.

OU is looking good... Stronger on D than previous years and Murray is putting up identical numbers as Mayfield last year.

ND is looking good too... Might make the Playoffs.

Interesting start to the season... Too bad my Noles are shitting the bed... I just hope we can make the toilet bowl. Hah

• Like Like x 1
  5. #13466 Perpetual Burn, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Go Noles!

6. Beat NIU!

"Never feel alone, the entire Universe is inside you." - Rumi

7. gonna watch Notre dame vs Wake forest, Go forest, flip with Louisville and Virginia. Maybe FSU will beat NIU, please.... But South carolina vs Vandy will be good. only game tonight i think will be good is Florida and Tenn. hoping i pick right.

8. An 0-3 old dominion team upsets Virginia tech... makes Florida states loss even more embarrassing.

9. I was thinking the same but we won today so kiss my ass, plus we already stated that's not how football works

10. Football doesn’t work how? It does make your teams loss look worse especially considering we’ve only played 4 weeks of football so essentially that was the same team out there that dominated FSU and lost to ODU. I didn’t say ODU would beat FSU due to their victory over VT.

• Like Like x 1
  11. FSU is back! Lolz jk...

But we did look like an actual functioning football team finally. I think we can beat Louisville then we're 3-2 going into the Miami game.

Crazy weekend of college football.

"Never feel alone, the Entire Universe is inside you."-Rumi

12. you implied they would beat FSU. It's all about our next coach at this point. Market is small now but will see at the end of Dec. If they don't it's gonna be another long year of bad calls and misuse of player skills

13. I don't know how we almost beat Miami, hopefully Taggart is getting better, but booster need to toss his ass. Anyway it was a good game,

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alabama is looking scary good..possibly one of the best college football teams to ever exist.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. went to a fresno state game tonight
    they spanked hawaii bad enough it couldve been child abuse

16. FSU played so bad. words can not describe it. should just fire Willy now

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well hello boys, it's been quite awhile. It's been a pleasant surprise to see the landslide into irrelevancy that is Florida state university. Felt absolutely amazing to see Clemson beat them 59-10 and give them their worst loss in school history. 4 years in a row never felt better. Oh how Clemson was supposed to be second to fsu after deshaun left. Our conference now and FSU is just living in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. one coaching change and where back in it. lets be real here. Taggart has to be the worst college coach i've ever seen