Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Good morning Blades:GettingStoned:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Good morning fellow stoners. Gonna wake & bake vaping some 80% Vancouver Island Haze which I picked up yesterday. Perfect way to spend the day: stoned.

• Like Like x 2
  3. There is absolutely nothing better than waking up early on Sunday Morning, and enjoying a peaceful wake and bake while the world is still nice and quiet. Hit the bowl while taking a nice walk to get coffee, few people out, little traffic here in the city, got back home and am now about to rip this bong and smoke a few bowls of this medical Sativa. The jar says "1-4 inhalations every 1-2 hours". Sure, no problem!! LOL IMG_2176.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Morning (is this thread dead?)

I'm kicking back, watching Seinfeld coming down from yesterday. About to get a coffee going and have a ciggie.

Hope all my fellow skunk blazers are enjoying their day.

5. Dead as ever- bump - morning!
    Coffee, sounds like a great thing before a day of harvest.
    Happy blazing blades.
    Can't smoke enough to photo a stop and say that's the day, future is near where nothing's to fear.
    Shhhh the black hole of cannabis ate my life.
    Am I too high or not high enough, either way there is only one answer.
    *Flick flick*
    Oh yah coffee
    Morning. Well almost not here, sure it is somewhere though.
    Maybe that's a problem with the "morning" thread, is it's like- stoners hate mornings- in general IME. Like - fuck not morning.... Lol

6. Yes, I like it when the wife wakes me up with a "Goooooood Morning!"

7. Hi there. I'm looking for interntet friend who can tell me about his plans for day, after I will tell it you too:vaping:

8. Baked as fuck off the PuffCo currently in the sky. Starting the day off in the upper cloud 9 district Elegant!

- The Party