The most slizerdest reptizzle'st grow there ever was (and ever will be)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Slizzle reptizzle, Mar 21, 2021.

1. #1 Slizzle reptizzle, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    Hey guys, self proclaimed old schooler here. Ive been on this site since 2009 but since forgot my login details! and after a fairly lengthy break of growing and posting, im back doing both!!!

i have two 4x4ft tents. one has a 660w strip led which ill be running organic soil in. the other tent has a 300w cob led which il run a semi automated coco grow in. this thread will mainly focus on the organic grow.

this is only my 2nd grow since my big break so last grew i ran a pheno hunt with a handful of strains. the one that came out on top in my eyes was the Bc fireweed. il put in some photos of how it turned out last grow. Its a very stout stocky compact plant. the bud smells like slightly sour grapey lime syrup/ candy. should be a good yeilder per square foot because of how dense it is. im hoping to grow a lb per tent with this stuff one day maybe? thats the goal anyway.

so ive got 12 x bc fireweeds in 2L containers. they had a tough life in coco setup where i overwaterd and fucked them up a bit. theyv been in soil for around a week and are looking waaaaay better and slowly recovering.
    Ive also got these clones which ive never ran before:
    1x durban poison
    1x grand daddy purp clone
    1x sex pot (g13 x hashplant)
    3 x strawberry hindu kush

i always dreamed as a kid of growing durban and gdp :roflmao: so far the durban is very vigirous.

ive also got 6 strawberry hindu kush in coco which will eventually go into the other tent once things start filling out.

the plants are in a bit of a custom organic mix at the moment. nothing too flash. im in the works of sourcing amendments for the new soil mix. i hope to get it made up within 7 days from now to allow some time for it to cook before re potting the girls.

heres a breif summary of the mix
    premium seed raising mix
    ewc/compost mix
    coco coir
    perlite
    fine pumice
    neem granules
    oyster powder
    kelp meal
    crab meal
    guano
    organic fert pellets
    rock powder

crab meal is proving very hard to find in my country so im going to take my crab pots in 2 nights, catch some crabs, deshell them and seperate all the meat from the shell, as ive just read to keep the meat out of the soil as it will rott and stink bad. There will be a bit of work in this, but i will make it work! il put up pics of the process.

looking foward to this grow and future ones!

20210321_202904.jpg 20210321_202959.jpg 20210321_203005.jpg 20210321_203010.jpg 20210321_203326.jpg 20210321_203600.jpg 20210321_212447.jpg bc 1st time.jpg bc first time2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. heres a throwback to my last grow which would have been 4 - 5 years ago. this grow was hammered by spider mites and didnt look as good as my other grows but still not too bad.

hoping to do even better this time around

here we have pineapple chunk, og kush and 707 headband

old nugs 2.jpg old nugs 4.jpg old nugs 5.jpg old nugs 6.jpg old nugs 7.jpg old nugs 8.jpg Old nugs.jpg

3. #4 Slizzle reptizzle, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    So i took my crab pot to the beach and used chicken carcasses as bait. fished for about an hour and got roughly 55 crabs. i cut the top shells off the crabs, slowly dried them under an oven then crushed them up into dust with a motar and pestle. i never thought catching crabs would have anything to do with growing pot!

its all ready to go in the soil mix

crab1.jpg crab2.jpg crab 3.jpg crab 4.jpg update23.jpg update24.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I trained and defold the 12 bcs last night then fed them water, worm juice, silica and some humic acid. heres how theyr looking today
    update2.jpg update22.jpg