The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. So far seems to be satisfactory, like a good ol average politician. Everything is just slightly different. It's like we went from a constant failure to a passing grade, but we stayed a year or two behind.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I fully agree with you because it's clear to me the current system we got going isn't working out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #1404 old shol4evr, Apr 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. It’s because she’s black and folks are scared to be called racists if they stand up to her - thats why.

Maxine Waters just inflamed a very volatile situation - CNNPolitics

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #1406 old shol4evr, Apr 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1

7. i will bet that she and none of her friends or family will be out protesting. instead they'll be comfortably kicked back in their bourgeoisie lairs sipping expensive cognac while sending encouraging tweets to the protestors in the streets.

she's 82 yo for crying out loud! stay the fuck home granmama and you shut yo mouth!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. upload_2021-4-19_17-39-41.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. #1409 old shol4evr, Apr 20, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  10. Madonna's coming back !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. #1411 old shol4evr, Apr 20, 2021
    delete

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Sorry.

I posted the pic in the wrong thread.

13. Maxine Waters is now the best friend Derek Chauvin could have.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Yes, I did. Do you know exactly what it is that chart is showing? I said that majority of people on "welfare" are white.

15. Yeah, for anyone who doesnt already know that CNN is pro left and Fox is pro right....well, they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I guess that's the trouble with a two party system, no matter what there will be bias.

Either way, doesn't stop them from lying and then quietly correcting themselves months later. People eat it up.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Well of course the number of white folks on welfare is bigger - but you cant go by that? You need to look at the percentage of white folks on welfare, the percentage of native Indians on welfare, the percentage of black folks on welfare.

Blacks are only 13% of the total population. Of course the numbers would be less but you need to look at the percentage of the total black population; the percentage of the white population - etc etc.

Alaskan natives and American Indians by FAR use the most. Please understand that this is not saying anything negative - its simply that these folks have historically made significantly less money so its simple math showing that a higher percentage of the population would need to use the welfare system.

D121F6F4-28F9-4DF3-9C18-AF33EDCBE096.png

I just noticed this now - look at the difference here. The top/above portion was for “all ages” and this is for 15-24 years old. 1990 there was 25% of the black population on welfare, in 1995 it was up to 29.4%. That is a huge percentage.

4CCC07B7-EAB4-4D33-9DB1-850F160EB589.png

We can only hope that this changes, for their and everyone’s sake and soon.

I was surprised by the huge American Indian/native Alaskan numbers.

j

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Believe it or not, Alaska Natives in most regions (Rural areas) are granted full welfare benefits for life, starting at birth. That would cover all of the Native folks living a subsistence lifestyle. Their income from the Native corporations doesn't affect receiving these benefits nor does the permanent fund dividend. I think its been that way since 1971 with ancsa, but I'm not positive.
    cheers
    os

19. I had no idea - thanks for that!

• Like Like x 1
  20. They sure are gonna try and "make her be"....