The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. I don't know if you would consider me a trump fanatic. I still like trump. I have not changed my views. I have simply moved on. It was a fun four years though!

I think the more important point is not writing people off because they hold different viewpoints. Every one has a piece of the puzzle. Tbh, although we have very different outlooks, i enjoy reading your posts.

• Like Like x 4
  2. #1382 old shol4evr, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. #1383 old shol4evr, Apr 18, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #1384 garrison68, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    I still think that Trump was a good, though very offbeat, president. I'm still processing the fact that Biden, who chose Kamala Harris as his VP candidate, is now the president, and we can't impeach him because she will take over. There is a petition on change dot org, to impeach both of them, which has almost reached its goal of 5.000 signatures.
    Sign the Petition

• Like Like x 2
  5. this is a copy/paste that i found interesting and worth sharing. something to think about.

PORTIONING OUR POWER TO BIDEN AND HIS BAND OF MISCREANTS

So, Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force.

China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy.

N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program.

Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.

Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access.

Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.

Price of steel up 145%, lumber 126%, wheat up 25%, food index up 25%, cotton 35%, silver 38%, copper 50%, soybeans 71%, oil 80%, etc, etc.

Pipeline jobs lost.

Wall construction jobs lost.

1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.

29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected for 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal.

6+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.

All in the first 70 days.

The current President is a disaster. Hold on, the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride.

All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters arent posting very much about the great things he's doing.

COPIED & PASTED

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. in other words you have no argument, just nonsense.

7. Watch much MSNBC?

8. Typical lib, emotions, no facts, just emotions

9. Couldn’t agree more brother.

10. Together with Antifa and BLM rioters or just right wingers? Hypocrite just a little"..........

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just a bit of TDS bro, don’t worry, no doubt your checks in the mail. Hope your Obama phone is still workin!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Yea, fuck them!

13. Another perfect example of TDS. Got to love these idiots. Sitting back, enjoying the show....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I wouldn’t put you in the same bracket as some of the others. You’re articulate and get to the point rather than wasting time indulging in childish name calling and trolling.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Fuck it I'm gonna say what is on my mind right now and I don't care who likes this cause it's the god damned truth. Both the Democratic AND Republican parties are equally guilty of shoving their agendas down everybody's throats and trying to force that agenda on everybody else while demonizing the other side for doing the same damn thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Why would anyone get mad about that - it IS the truth and is never going to get better until our government system changes somehow.

I feel exactly the same way.

j

• Agree Agree x 7
  17. #1397 old shol4evr, Apr 19, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. #1398 old shol4evr, Apr 19, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'd move for sure.