The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Wonderful article by an independant journalist describing what I attempted to.

The CIA Used To Infiltrate The Media. Now The CIA Is The Media.

• Like Like x 3
  2. lol makes me wonder if some of those knot heads aren't posting here haha. there are some real valiant, er um, "soldiers" spewing the slant in this section.

an organization like the CIA needs a potus and Vpotus that's both sleepy and does what they're told. fuck, Comma hasn't been heard from in weeks. i wish i could refuse to pay her salary and moving expenses. she's turned out to be a bad hire and i think we should not expect any dadgum productivity from her.

oh, well. both of those tools are only in on a 4-year contract but i have a feeling they're gonna mess things up so bad here at home and across the globe there may be no recovering from it.

USA Inc. fuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Caitlin Johnstone is a social commentator who makes money thru provocation of uninformed, gullible people.

Although the media would likely report things the CIA tells them as being true initially, if those things are false, and the press finds out, the press will report that. too.

The CIA has little control of the press, and silly claims to the contrary require proof that this profiteer can't provide.

4. I think we all know about russias troll farm. If Russia has one, you know the US and china do too.

Its a game of "hearts and minds" by any means necessary.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. such as the one above your post and similar. haha they're tools imo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Definitly snitches all over the place. When i was in army,i was in communications, run tele wires and then man a switchboard,i had a top secret security clearance. The illegal shit i heard when listening in would make you shit your pants, but,like the saying goes, snitches are bitches who get stitches.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. What above post? ;)

• Like Like x 1

8. this one :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Capture+_2021-04-17-11-09-17~2.png

Hmm, weird.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It’s hilarious to hear some here talking about ‘tools’ and manipulation when the very same people were totally anti utterly sucked in and manipulated by the Trump propaganda machine.

If there’s anyone that can’t be taken seriously it’s the former Trump fanatics who dropped him like a hot cake as soon as he lost the election.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Who are the trump fanatics?

• Like Like x 3

12. call a spade a spade smokey. what you really have a problem with is accepting that all the change you championed for in America with Sleepy and Comma running things is falling flat and the world is more dangerous than ever, even in your hood.

trump is history, quit living in the past. as far as it might concern you, Sleepy has by EO undone everything he could possibly undo that trump accomplished whether you, or i, consider anything trump accomplished as positive. everything is on Uncle Joe and Commala (if she's even around) at this point forward.

best to get your mind right dude, it's going to be a long, hot, summer all over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I didn’t champion Biden at any time.

You on the other hand had Trump portrayed as some Messiah, until he lost. Oh some people are so fickle. It must be embarrassing.

• Funny Funny x 3

14. i told you a long time back that i label myself as a conservative with a few liberal views but bottom line if i have to draw a line in the sand i will stand on the side of conservatism, and that my fine irish nemisis has absolutely zero to do with any one single individual.

call be whatever name you want, i.e. "trumper", but label me "conservative". make sense?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Not really, Trump is far from a Conservative and you pinned your colours to his flag ver quickly.

I think a better description would be someone who is prone to populism and sound bites.

• Funny Funny x 1

16. ok big shot. you "win". I'll be your huckleberry. is that the best you got irish? calling me a trumper? haha whoopee! you be so bad.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. #1378 old shol4evr, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
  18. #1379 old shol4evr, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1