The idea is to be a pool guy but instead of a pool its a weed plant.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Friitz, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I was wondering what the legalities would be for me to start a sprouting and up keep service. If i only charge for labor what would i need to do to go to friends or families house and set them up with a plant. I come back once a week to feed, top, knuckle, etc. I live in cali. I dont want to do anything but help people grow their own weed. I wouldnt do anything but facilitate the growth of the plant.
    I was even thinking of some sorta secondary box set that delivers pre portioned nutrients, And tools for the second level grower who wants to be more hands on. What sorta licenses would i need? If i avoid all distribution legalities can i get away with saying theyre only paying for my service?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. A 'Weed Maintenance Guy'

you could have Brack Friday - Thanksgiving even Christmas service specials..?

I like the sound of this post back if you got more

good luck

3. Depends on the grow laws in your state. I think it's a great idea, but the ass backward laws here make sharing that secret too risky.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You would be a busy individual given the propensity of people to utterly fuck up their plants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Would never trust anyone with my plants or waste time explaining every morsel of information pertaining to my grow and myself.
    On top of that, why the hell would I opt out of learning it all myself?

Just a couple personal critiques.

And I'm not letting someone in my home/life so they can water and leave lol.
    You'll be catering to people who dont care enough to learn how to take care of their own plants?
    Who's the target demographic?
    Are you charging? What's the rate?

How are you gonna be better than others already doing what you're doing?

Why dont you grow your own?
    What about your own safety?

This venture sounds so broken I dont think ur anywhere near needing to know what licenses you need.

Not even gonna touch on the legality webs.