The Grasscity Confessional

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Mar 27, 2021.

1. This guy fucks

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #42 Dizzy, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    Oh I Already Post It Again.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Did a decent amount of drugs and pissed in some dudes nightstand. In all fairness he was a dick.

This is fun I got alot of these haha

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. #44 shattascam, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    I confess that I'm 27 and only been with one girl. Yup, I'm a bitch. Actually, I'm less of a bitch than I used to be, I'm just fuck ugly. Probably has something to do with why I feel the need to be high all the time. Numb the loneliness and self loathing y'know?

Except, of course, offline I'd never admit to as much. Practically sex life suicide to say I've only fucked one girl, to a girl, especially at this age.

"You're 27 and only fucked ONE girl??? WTF have you been DOING?"....

"Masturbating vigorously, smoking marihuana and hoping that one day I'll be one of The Beautiful People"

Etc etc, I belabor the point

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. I'll do this next time I take a selfie

6. I confess: I have a severe case of GAS.
    (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome)
    I have had this malady for many years.
    I need to stay away from music stores!

0F3C197B-FF8F-4885-97AD-B3486FDC2CEF.jpeg 78F54585-BE3E-48CC-A429-59B462F9C150.jpeg 2AA4A800-50B9-460C-9EF4-1C9A8682B906.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Fuck all that!
    Put your confidence on high because you're you and that's what matters.
    Self confidence can go a long way and it beats the holy fuck out of nonstop doubting yourself. That's just a downward spiral that's impossible to escape.
    Own it, whatever it is.

If you're afraid of being turned down, that's cool but you might as well try.
    That's all you can do.
    Try.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I Confess That i Day Dream Alotta The Times..Spend it With My Head in The Clouds lol

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  9. #51 shattascam, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    The more life i live the more i realize that you can't afford the luxury of not being on your own side in life, and I mean when you think about it that has everything to do with confidence with the ladies. Sometimes it's so clear to me where I went wrong, at other times I feel like even if I could go back in time ten years nothing would be different because there was just so much life I had to live. We grow through pain and humility it seems, or I do. But I was kind of a sensitive kid, more into music and shit, starting smoking weed at 18 and I was never a jock or any of that. I was also bullied a lot, when I look back I let people walk on me way too long even into college years where I missed out on all the fun and was a nobody.I used to just come home from work or class, sit in my room, get stoned and have to listen to people fuck all night long.

Don't live with my parents, but they both have health problems now and are in their sixties and aren't going to be around forever. It's so fucking surreal and heartbreaking and it's a wakeup call that I need to be stronger and I guess I realized I wouldn't accept being a sexless, loveless weak dude after they're gone. Honestly I'm still working on a version of masculinity that I feel is tough as nails without being a one-sided personality and boring and overbearing. I mean the hippie guys in the 60s and 70s weren't like that, but times are way different now and I'm not sure entirely for the better.

Anyways, If i'm not a girl's cup of tea, fine, i sure as shit don't doubt what's on the inside of my soul nor what's in my pants :p And I also don't think sex alone is the most grown-up nor manliest aspect of being a man. Maybe the most fun sure lol. But 15 year olds fuck ffs

/soap opera

10. some days, i smoke too many cigarettes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Ima Optimist at Heart

~Toni~

12. hi me

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I like to tongue punch hot girls fart boxes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I used to work with CopyCat and SoHigh143. All packs are just bags seed chucks. He says he gets any strain cross them and fill orders. Based on the names he puts on the packs, he gets unverified cuts that will match the name/characteristics (purple or green) . He then would sell these packs to our team which we go by SoHighArmy for a fraction of the price usually about 20-30 per pack or 5 for 100. He has them listed on his website at super high prices 1 for 200-550, this helps seem as if they are super expensive. We then run deals on Instagram to fool people into thinking they are saving money. I just got tired of the lie and feel like I need to come clean about their work ethic. I no longer want to be a part of the SoHighArmy or copy cat genetics. Beware of getting anything labeled copy cat, you’ll just be growing a random bag seed. Also goes by on Strainly team baked dr. greenthumb214
    Forgive me I have sinned

15. I thought you were sohigh143????

giphy (2).gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I say I don't regret spending most of my youth playing video games, but sometimes I think I do...

17. #60 Elem3nt17, Dec 15, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    You're putting way too much thought into it man. There's tons of girls out there who are easily as unconfident, unsure and lonely as you are, who wont have any expectations of you outside of loving them and being kind to them. How alpha you are or how big your hammer is is completely inconsequential to most woman. I bet you would be willing to look past alot of flaws to find a partner, the inverse is also true. Also it's not one size fits all when it comes to a girls preference in men, some girls like shy sensitive guys. Just be who you are not who you think girls want you to be, be authentic and put yourself out there.