The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Can't wash the blurple off this one
    IMG_20210104_220500.jpg

2. In hope of improving the profile of the re-veg running parallel to my best effort I've swapped cabinets for their remaining two weeks. Aside from the spectrum and intensity offered by the lighting arrangement, I believe the placement of the fan in the premium box stresses and therefore strengthens the effort in place.

IMG_20210204_080047.jpg IMG_20210205_091440.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Akkkk we've been here since the 21st and the closest I've been to my yard plants is watching the gardener dragging the hose in that direction. Plants are just out of view

The tray of seedlings I have with me still looks a couple of days along as it's to cold where they are.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPppppppppppppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    Damn this is going to be another skimpy veg for the march set. This tray is now officially the summer set as there is no way in hell they'll be ready to flower in 5 more weeks.

Still a foot of snow in the drive and it's evaporating more then melting. We are not leaving for several more days at best.

How you doing old friend?

BNW

4. No time like the present to tackle the task scheduled for the end of the week. Three clones here from Big Juicy with several more planned from the re-veg.
    Image225.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I meant to snap a picture of my scraggly looking veggers as they are just sad. All stretched and neglected.
    Vegging outside off season is not ideal to say the least. I really miss the heat the 4 T5HO strip lights cranked in the veg shed.

BNW

6. I just can't seem to master the art of cloning; several days in but things don't look very hopeful. The donor has more than enough to try again but with my track record this feels like it would be a waste. The companion effort (a re-veg) has more opportunities but shoots aren't nearly as robust. Later today I intend to snip a few shoots and try the passive route with simple water immersion; perhaps success lurks around that corner.
    Image233.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coming to you from Lazarus Farms I present Bitches from the Ditch on their torturous journey from cutting to hopeful. My stash of ancient seeds are proving less and less viable so I may eventually be forced to join the majority of growers here and purchase from seed banks (doesn't change my skepticism about the reliability or the authenticity of these fancifully named strains).
    Image242.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well that's a great big turd sandwich; donkey dick clones get to live on out of frustrated amusement while I try firing up my time worn stash of increasingly unreliable seeds.
    IMG_20210227_120625.jpg

9. I'm having the same old seed issues. Fired more before we left and hopefully they did something.

BNW