The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Yep. The DOJ doesn’t investigate you for diddling kids for no reason. I hope they hang him.

j

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope they figure out who knew about it and who else does the same thing. But thats a pretty big ask.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Police officers sue Donald Trump for injuries resulting from Capitol riot

Two US Capitol Police officers have filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump, accusing him of inciting the deadly 6 January insurrection and saying he was responsible for physical and emotional injuries they suffered as a result.

James Blassingame, a 17-year veteran of the force, and Sidney Hemby, an 11-year veteran, filed the lawsuit on Tuesday in US district court for the District of Columbia seeking damages of at least $75,000 each.
    The lawsuit follows other civil lawsuits filed by a handful of Democrats.

Eric Swalwell, Democratic congressman and a former impeachment manager in Trump’s second trial, sued over Trump’s conduct during the insurrection. Swalwell’s lawsuit also targets the former president’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and his son, Donald Trump Jr, as well as extremist groups associated with the riot, alleging violations of the anti-terrorism act.

The former president and members of his circle have also been sued by the Democrat Bennie Thompson over alleged violations of a post-civil war statute designed against white supremacist violence by the Ku Klux Klan. The suit is being backed by the civil rights advocacy group the NAACP.

--

He's never going to pay off his lawyer bills and who the fuck is still defending him? Seems to either land you in jail or get countersued

• Like Like x 1
  4. I despise the guy he was new to the position he was a puppet who did not learn to dance yet he also explained when asked about the “no” vote

“he said he generally opposes legislation that creates new federal entities if existing federal agencies could handle the problem.”
    From politifact
    Thats something to agree upon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. i agree and just watched this short commentary on the subject... Love how Fox News and Rupert are likely going to shell out some big bucks for their disinformation as well... Damn time... :popcorn:

6. Is Ol’ Donnie sneaking in Twitters back door?

B8FEC9BE-E431-477B-AF84-F2D10008440A.png

j

• Funny Funny x 2

7. dear god. still going on about that shit! sweet holy moses!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Another one of trump buddies goes down for sex trafficking charges. Who would have thought that this guy would be a pedo? Everyone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dear trump supporters, this is a public service announcement. Please check your credit card statement for recurring payments to his reelection campaign. It's over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Didn't know that ole tRump was such a badass real estate agent.

Roosting up in everyones mind
    $$ RENT FREE $$

12. #8754 jerry111165, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Fine print... lol

Edit: after reading the article - what a scammer.

“Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out.

As the election neared, the Trump team made that disclaimer increasingly opaque, an investigation by The New York Times showed. It introduced a second prechecked box, known internally as a “money bomb,” that doubled a person’s contribution. Eventually its solicitations featured lines of text in bold and capital letters that overwhelmed the opt-out language.”

Thinking they had made a one time contribution and having their bank accounts manipulated into forking out cash on a weekly basis - too bad.

j

• Like Like x 1
  13. Posted last night on Twitter by 45:

9360A4A4-6FA7-4CE7-AF5A-2F6BD5296B3E.jpeg 31E53C30-50C6-4D35-A9ED-14FE4D08C57C.jpeg

J

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Trump just can't stop lying can he?
    I wonder if that link has a must opt out clause in it too.
    By the way, The Times is riding on a high pile of subscribers both on line and for their paper version.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. If only fabricated "evidence" stood up in a court of law.... :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I think he surrounded himself with so many yes men that he honestly believes this stuff. By the end he was probably getting fluffed on a daily basis.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. And now it's probably worse. He's created a complete echo chamber for himself. He doesn't know that there is another, real world out there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kinda fun to pull out the Trump thread again...

:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1