The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. It's just going to be another miserable failure... Like many other trump ventures.

Do you think people who despise trump wouldn't sign up for the that site to start overwhelming posts with leftist content? Twitter was doing it all the time to retrend right wing hashtags.

So is TrumpBook going to censor leftist content, or be welcoming to everyone and will evolve to become the #1 hangout for KPop fans.

• Like Like x 1
  2. well imo the good news is Trump is 74 and will be 78 or so come 2024. the scary news is guys like Trump often live well into their nineties like Henry Fucking Kissinger. hopefully America will have learned a good lesson from voting in too-old-to-serve Sleepy Joe.

dont ever vote for another candidate older than 68 imo. c'mon man!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Given what I've seen of so many people's opinions on Trump vs Biden and how it's all viewed through the lense of which political tribe they belong to - I predict a lot of the people saying Biden is too old will be saying there's no problem with Trump if he wants to run in 2024

To be fair to Trump, he does seem like a human can of energy drink :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. not me man. i'm serious about mandatory retirements and maximum age limit to hold a public office or an appointed office. none of us want an old geezer - male or female - running things. i just dont think it sounds appealing at all.

i say 70-72 max and you're done. go play with the grandkids or float down the river but your tax funded career is over. a geezer has no place in making life changing decisions that affect hundreds of millions of people. haha i say, fuck a geezer running things!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

5. I agree 100%. We have mandatory retirement for Senators and Supreme court justices at 75. Unfortunately our MP's (similar to your Congressmen) doesn't.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I don't think it's a poor point - and yet, I'm in favor of a case-by-case judgement on each individual person. I think it should be up to the American people to decide the President - be that person 25 or 75.

Problem is, it doesn't so always seem to be up to the American people - be that DNC corruption, electoral college shenanigans, gerrymandering...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Parler Just Flipped Big Tech's Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory on Its Head

Interesting... Seems the FBI wanted it to happen... Or they're just total morons.

• Like Like x 2
  8. A friend of mine works in the FBI and said that " you would think people working there would be smart with the top secret clearence needed,but it was more disorganized than youd think,like an overfilled desk drawer!

9. A drawer that needs to be dumped in the trash.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yet it will fade away...

j

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. It doesn't fit into the comfortable narrative.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. HA!

That's a good one jerry!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. the whole "hope is on the way" tune is being sung publicly by biden. he's said it again yesterday for the third time iirc since becoming potus. that was Obama's slogan. the whole charade of a prez and a vice prez of the current combination is going to come flying apart like an unbalanced engine at 12,000 rpm. they will not be able to continue on as they currently are. the job will prove to be too much for them.

i'm still going to hope "the team" will do what's right for the future of this country and quit pandering to every lot that's out there. it's just the same old sorry ass lip service that got them elected in the first place. i think they're way over their proficiency level.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Free Speech is Free Speech - but violence will never be acceptable.

Parler Users Furious That Site Sent Violent Posts to FBI Ahead of Capitol Riot
    BY JASON MURDOCK ON 3/26/21 AT 1:25 PM EDT

“The social network Parler was flooded with a wave of angry comments on Friday after it emerged that the "free speech" platform had repeatedly collaborated with the FBI in the weeks leading up to the January 6 Capitol riot.“

Parler users furious that site sent violent posts to FBI ahead of Capitol riot

15. Regulation Regulation Regulation.

Hate speech, censorship, Capitol riot, Section 230: Lawmakers slam Facebook, Google and Twitter, warn of regulation”
    Lawmakers slammed the leaders of Facebook, Google and Twitter for the role of their companies in the deadly Capitol attack and for failing to police hate speech, conspiracy theories, extremism and COVID-19 and vaccine misinformation on their platforms, warning that Washington is prepared to crack down.

Google, Facebook, Twitter slammed by lawmakers at Section 230 hearing

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. In just the first few months they got vaccines under control, passed the relief bill that was stuck for 6 months, expanding offshore wind and now passing new infrastructure bill.

More than previous administration did in 4 years.

• Funny Funny x 2