The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. all one has to do is buy a server/platform, install the correct software, and suddenly you are your own internet host. done correctly there won't be any need for a web hosting service, he'll be the host! he will control all of the content, no censorship.

easy peasy :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. You know the MSM will be in there copying hate posts and putting them on the news - its a bad idea on his part - not that I could care less.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I probably banned the loser for hate speech.

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Im talking about the gray face thats been a member here since yesterday who has only made posts about NYC being shitty.

We got a shill folks...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I was not aware of this person, therefore I thought that the opinion expressed was your own.

I was only attempting to clarify the situation in New York City, regarding crime, etc.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I figured, its cool.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Meanwhile the left are actively declaring sovereign zones.

Let us face it, no one wants to be ruled by someone else's ideology, ans the more radical or intrusive it becomes, the more that resistance will compound.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. I wouldn't take gray-face opinions seriously...

Or anyone who's been a member for less than two months.

You wanna talk Russian influence? That dude. That dude right there..... Someone paid that fucker to come here and say things... Or they're doing it for free.... Aka "Useful idiot"

9. #8709 Papageorgio, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021

10. #8710 Papageorgio, Mar 23, 2021

11. #8711 Papageorgio, Mar 23, 2021

12. #8712 Papageorgio, Mar 23, 2021

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. #8713 Papageorgio, Mar 23, 2021

14. Calling someone a loser isn't hate speech? :confused_2: No worries, my liberal friend constantly complains about climate change this, global warming that, then she burns 3 cord of wood in her stove every winter, I have gotten pretty used to the hypocrisy. I wrote a little poem for my last post, before I get banned.

It's the Green new deal, with no green eggs and ham, just more scams from uncle sam. Shut down keystone, and buy oil from Iran, it'll take half a paycheck just to fill a gas can.

Don't call me sir, don't call me maam, by age 10 I should know what I am. Forget all about your daughter's scholarship dream, the best girl on her team is now a boy named Irene.

Potato heads are sexless, but are still brown, could be blackface, better shut them down. Where's sex change Barbie, and drag queen Ken, GI Joe is too masculine.

Orange man gone, but still to blame.
    Joe stumbles a lot, but mostly on planes.
    He can do no wrong, in the media's eyes.
    He just stutters and stammers and makes up lies. So get on board with with sloppy Joes plan, if you think on your own, you will be cancelled man.

It is a work in progress. :wave:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Well done sir! Hahahaha!

16. at least some other people are seeing and learning not to trust the media. i always thought it was messed up how rush would call the Chinese media ‘state run’ but we have seen the truth in it.
    now the america media is part of them
    can’t trust them either

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. No, it would be a reflection of someone that has no self control to follow simple, reasonable guidelines meant to facilitate communication and harmony. Thus leading to a ban which is a loss. After all, our rules are very easy to stay within.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol. I'd bet my life savings that there would be an unreal amount of censorship on that site. ;)

You think Trump and his cult would let Bernie, AOC and the like post contrasting pro-democratic ideas on his website?

"Bend the knee or be banned" would be the motto there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. no, no, no. a trump site would most likely be a static site, read only, no comment posting, non-interactive lol. trump doesn't want people's input he just wants a platform so he can talk shit. it would be a unidirectional site with "newz" and a few "please donate $10, $20, $50, $100 now so i can save america" buttons to click on.

• Like Like x 2
  20. He said it was to be his own “social media site” which tells me there would be some kind of back and forth banter - but I suppose time will tell. Ya honestly can’t believe a word out of his mouth.

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1