The Continuing Education of a Noob Wanna B

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by noob_wannaB, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I just started to read this thread and can't wait to read the out come of the first grow.Big Oz

2. Btw, I liked the fact that you decided to share your green adventure with me (everyone). I am starting my own first grow soon, green house style... Big Oz

3. Whats up Noob. I hope that your holidays are going well. Positive vibes to you and yours!

4. Hi everyone!Just a drive by....Been busy doing non gardening stuff lately and not had the time to stop by. I think about you all a LOT though rest assured!I'm making most of my Christmas gifts this year and am trying to get the house organized and sorted (looooong way to go) but I got this newsletter today and wanted to share ;) Perfect opportunity for a hiya if there ever was one :laughing:[URL="http://gilcarandang.com/cockr...kly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a827e0a440-Flog_/Anyway, hope the holidays are good ...you're having the best grow EVER!BIG love xo

5. Good to see you are doing well Mrs. Noob! Hope to get ya back around the city regularly soon.. :wave:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. roach compost :bolt:

Merry Christmas LadyNoob

7. Stay warm and happy holidays!! We've had more than our share of snow lately!

8. Hey Ms.Noob! Hope you are having a blessed holiday season!

I just started this e pen vape stuff and Mr.Jerky reminded me that you had done some experimenting with this. Any luck on the project?

Peace :wave:

9. #3830 noob_wannaB, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Hey HB!

Just got back from my daughter's and dumping presents for the grandkids....pretty awesome. Hope you're having a great one as well.

I did try vaping MJ and though the 'juice' was plenty powerful enough (if taken orally) I vaped and vaped and never got high from it. Dunno why, but I gave up on it. I still vape an ecig and enjoy it thoroughly, but only for the sake of nicotine intake. I use my vaporizer (Arizer EQ) for enjoying weed. Hope that answers your question.

Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy Holidays to all you heathens ;)

10. Merry Christmas Mrs. NWB

Hope Santa was good to you.

11. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Glad yours is well. I decided against using the VG in a vape pen and like you am using it for topical and oral use.

Peace :wave:

12. HBH:  For the past few years, an astonishing number of reputable seed banks have gotten (rarely TMV -usually the Sunn-Hemp Mosaic Virus, the Hemp Mosaic Virus or the Tobacco-Tomato Mosai Virus) but the "initial" misinformation/disinformation about this pathogen and it's destructive properties, were considered a myth, or pest, nute, Ph or other disorder. In veg state the explosive growth rate of the host plant out paces the virus, making it " appear" the disease has been corrected.

The veg growth nearly stops as the plant flowers, at THAT time the virus out paces the plant growth, and depending on when 2, 4, 6, 8 weeks into flower it starts the Phytotoxic reaction to light, eating the fan leaves from the bottom up.  If the yellowing fan starts early in flower 2-4 weeks you're final yield will be drastically reduced. Likely not even worth the money to try for full flower. if it starts later, your yield will be much higher.

I do have a question though. Noob, you say you've had a TMV infected plant since the 1990's.  What test did you use to verify TMV?
    I only know of two ways to positively identify the virus. If there are others, as I've been dealing with this for over 5 years, I would certainly appreciate any weapon in that arsenal.

I know Sativa orSativa doms are easily and early infected, while most of the Indica or Indi-Dom's are more resistant. The Chrome and Diesel strains did the best.  For me.

One last thing, all of the mosaic virii, develop a special protein/chiton coating, that requires 50% or higher chlorine to "kill" the virus, but to use that you need full Hazmat protocols. Pool Shock chlorine will work as well. Regular bleach? Don't waste your money.

13. Hope all is well Mrs. Noob!!

Hope you can get your hands back in the dirt soon!!

14. Shit....I noticed this thread was going again and was hoping to drop by and say hi to the fuzzy toilet seat lady.....if your looking Mrs Noob....miss you! Come on back!!!! :wave:

15. I know your jars gotta be about empty.
    Happy Holidays hope all is well.

16. Still have plenty in my jars believe it or not (did I not TELL y'all I was a lightweight?).

It's been forever hasn't it?! I MISS you guys and gals....all of you.
    Had to give up the medicine altogether as my pain clinic is now blood testing. I haven't been tested yet, but it's not worth the risk for me so I refrain. Mr. Noob has slowed way down but he still enjoys the fruits of my past bounties.

SOME day I just know Ohio is going to be legal and I'll be baa'aack ;)
    Just stopping by to spread the love and some good vibes. Love ya all and hope you're all growing (and doing) well!

XO noob

17. Sup noob!! The mittens only a skip away! :bongin: good to see ya!!!! :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

CW

18. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   A Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!   :eek:  :eek:     :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :metal:

Great to hear from you!!

Don't be a stranger.  Even if your closet doors don't glow, there is more here than that!!

Great to hear your well! 

Noob!!.......good to see you :wave:

Bring it on in to ole Chunk.....

[​IMG]