Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Legend, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Get weed. Burn weed. Inhale weed.
    Simple stuff man this is a bit excessive. Aren't judges using clean pipes so they can be certain their only getting that weeds flavor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best username award. I read and reread his story in Outside Magazine when it came out more than twenty years ago. I Googled it when I saw your username and was surprised to read about youngsters making the trip to the old bus.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Try ozium for odor control as well. Clean the linens, that smoke settles eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes I also remember chris mcandless...think about it often lol..I'm a stoner and into survivalist stuff maybe that's y haha

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

5. I'm definitely going to invest in a kief box when I can, but I'm wondering if it's basically "stupid" to NOT do this with all my bud? I pick up a quarter every week and I definitely want to get the most out of it!

6. #786 OldeFishLady, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

7. hi guys, i just found yall looking for somthing new. been hanging out in the tincture thread looking for strong pain meds. i am disabled and try to b active. i have 6 kids. im only 41 and not ready to use the cain my doctor gave me.
    im upset cause ive spent months trying to perfect the grain alcohol extractions and create edibles smoke caps tincture...

anything that helps. i made some caps with kief. long story short, i cannot get any results from anything other than smoking bud. cant get anyone to explain the entire process of making any smokable concentrate. theres always some special equipment i cant afford or steps left out with no explanation of why my stuff didnt turn out. tincture gives some relief with energy but never gotten a thing from edibles caps or anything really. if any of you know where i can get help, please let me know.

8. hi guys, i just found yall looking for somthing new. been hanging out in the tincture thread looking for strong pain meds. i am disabled and try to b active. i have 6 kids. im only 41 and not ready to use the cain my doctor gave me.
    im upset cause ive spent months trying to perfect the grain alcohol extractions and create edibles smoke caps tincture...

anything that helps. i made some caps with kief. long story short, i cannot get any results from anything other than smoking bud. cant get anyone to explain the entire process of making any smokable concentrate. theres always some special equipment i cant afford or steps left out with no explanation of why my stuff didnt turn out. tincture gives some relief with energy but never gotten a thing from edibles caps or anything really. if any of you know where i can get help, please let me know.

9. you just need to look for the threads by BrassnWood on making capsules
    There is a huge thread on making Green Dragon.
    There a lots of u tube videos to make concentrates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pro Smoker Tip#1
    Always use a wooden poker for anything glass. For example, any fast food chicken establishment in your area will usually serve corn on the cob. They have wooden sticks that they are served on. Those sticks make excellent pokers/bowl packers because they have a point on one end and a totally flat side on the other.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. nice idea, i use kabob stix. they are 8 to 12 inches long and same diameter. i can get to the bottom of almost any pipe or bong! :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. when did bong hits change??? used to be bowl was your hit but now its used as a pipe take a hit pass it around ?? seems so odd .anyways what ever pipe or bong you choose it must be fun & easy to use and easy to carry and clean .and everyone should have at least one four footer bong in there collection (tie a rope around it and hang from ceiling so it can tilt around and never fall, still have mine saved it from breaking so many times lol )

they just don't make them like they used to lol hard to even find one hit bowls anymore like they stopped making them for classic bongs still around try the rokit for pipes proto pipe mondo pipe(pure function tools included) and the glass puk pipes (nice if you many strains to smoke)

• Like Like x 2
  13. I buy one hit bowls for my bong all the time. I hate those big bowls that people pass around. I want to load my hit, smoke it,pass it to whomever, and they can load the size they want.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. My friends and I have always packed big bong bowls. Take a hit, pass it around until the bowl is dead. Then you pack it again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

15. This guide is straight fire! Nice dude...also like the tip about the mango. Never knew that. Thx! ;)

16. Bamboo skewers for barbecuing work perfectly!

17. great post bro, been smoking for 4 years and I even learned a bit from this thread thanks man

18. 420 Jars Are air tight!. I don't where you got your info from. I've been using them and other storage for years. No problems at all. Weed stays super fresh and moist.