Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Legend, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Great info and variety of topics!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. open the jars! the bud will go mouldy. YUK!

3. What about it really fucks you up to be stoned and getting used to bi focals at the same time...

4. Spoken like a connosuier.

I would blow through my flowers so fast when I was younger because I'd think more will be better. Few bowls too many I realized I prefer to take one-2 hits at a time and I love it because you really get to know the bud better and what it does for you.

5. the higher you get the longer it lasts + more fun so theres no difference

6. I'd rather not be inhaling bacteria into my lungs, burnt or not..

That has to be the dumbest thing said about smoking weed.

Christ on a stick that's ignorant.

Congratulations.

8. u lose some keif not much. Grinding herb alows u to take bigger puffs. So it can lead to a stronger high. Besides that high should be identical

9. Anyone ever get a weed hangover after eating AVW raw? I always feel like sheeet the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Great guide, I've been smoking marijuana everyday for years and I still found this very useful and a fun read. Also reminded me how much I enjoy HighTimes magazine :p

Good stuff!

11. I'm a bit skeptical about washing your hands, I've honestly in all my years of toking have never seen one person do it

Skate.

12. Love this guide! :smoking:

13. Lol. No it's not. If your bud falls into a fresh pile of cow shit are you gonna smoke it?

14. This is great info! love it all!!! :hello:

15. Do you usually have your hands covered with cow shit?

16. hell yes I spent good money on that lol

17. Although this was a pretty great read, it seemed a tiny bit elitist IMHO. Saying that glass pipes are required for a 'connoisseur' smoking experience doesn't seem right. I'm sure you can light up and appreciate fine herb in many different ways.

Although this was a pretty great read, it seemed a tiny bit elitist IMHO. Saying that glass pipes are required for a 'connoisseur' smoking experience doesn't seem right. I'm sure you can light up and appreciate fine herb in many different ways.

18. Gotta make sure you savor packing your bowl with dankly dankle dank nuggzz. Also gotta have some drank to curb the effects of cottonmouth

19. Buying a nice piece I have a nice bowl

20. Very nice information