The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Thank you for the info, this should help me out a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I picked up the third edition last week and I'm just about half way through it. So far the information has been great, and I prefer a hard copy of a book that I can refer back to, rather than just information on the internet. Granted I have been taking notes and have a binder, however it's nice to have the book and be able to flip to a page I need at the time.
    Planning on moving to Oregon soon so I figured reading this book would give me a pretty nice intro into the industry.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. What are the sites/urls your talking about

Sent from my 5041C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. the issue with the web based info is that it can come form anyplace in any form
    Cervanta's book wins on several fronts even just holding it ...its a breeze

• Like Like x 1
  5. #105 Wezmon, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Thanks for sharing! Anyone ever got a growers recommendation to grow in Cali? Seems too easy to be legit. My roommates and I all have our medical recommendations, and we live in CA. Our landlord says he will let us grow if we can prove to him that what we are doing is legal...

6. Cervantes is highly regarded and I enjoyed his dvd, so got this book too. I look online as well, to get a wide variety of insight. Especially online when it comes to specific soils, nutrients, strains etc - but Cervantes book is well worth referring to as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #107 Vee, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    [​IMG]
    The Cannabis Grow Bible:
    The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Really good for rolling a blunt on too

8. a great range if vids on YT too or at least was once! ..channel here: YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  9. I admit the book is getting old ...as a general study book you can't beat it,

it seems YT and pertinent websites are the future of learning to grow weed

where one signs up to a nooby forum only to be told by 501 members

you can't flush nutes out of an aero pot ....lol

or you can only germ this way or ...only one way to trim..?

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have purchased most of the equipment for my first attempt at a grow. This book just arrived yesterday and I am glad I bought it. I already reading chapter 4. I hope I get my seeds soon. I am a med holder in IL and I might as well grow my 5 allowed plants.

• Like Like x 1