The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Just bought the second edition. some great stuff in here. I have minimal experience and this book really defines some things that were in the gray area for me.

2. Been making my way through this book. Tons of info, way too much to digest all at once. Good for beginners and I imagine also useful for amateurs/pros.

3. I think this is the best of all the grow books. I've read all the major ones by Ed Rosenthal, Mel Thomas, S.T. Oner, and also Maijuana Botany and Sinsemilla Tips, and this Grow Bible is just a tad better than the second best cannabis grow book, that being Jorge Cervante's 3rd edition of Marijuana Horticulture. I only give Greg Green the edge because his book is organized better and more up to date...

Jorge, get working on a new edition!!!

4. I got this book. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to further there knowledge on cannabis.

5. Where do I get the books? Which store to get it & the price????

6. #67 IffytheDopester, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Just order them from Amazon. They come in a plain brown wrapper. I think Jorge's is about $27, Cannabis Bible about the same.

Actually, just checked, and Green's book is now on sale for $18.11. That's easily the best money you will spend all year on this hobby.

Also, there are Kindle editions. It's about 9 bucks on Kindle download.

7. Cool..thanks..just put an order in with Amazon.com

8. HEy ,

was wondering what is the difference between the 1st and the 2nd edition??

1st edition is like 170$ while the 2nd has more page and is like 140$ cheaper?

anyone know the difference?

want to make sure i buy the right one

Thanks

9. Always go with the newest edition. The old edition is less complete and costs more because it is out of print.

10. good stuff, I am a Newb and am on the first of my own. I will have to scoop that book. Thanx again for sharing!

11. People talk alot of talk, but these books boil it down to what works,

12. YEs, am a newB also and I ordered the book after my post and have already read it all (first +- 500 pages book i read completely in my life !!) this along with a video on youtube (high times present nico :ultimate grow or something like that length is about 1:30 and its very good specially on how to set up the grow room ) and I think i'll be ready to give a try !!

13. I will give a shout out for the Grower's bible for sure It's an excellent thing to have on hand. With one of those and this site everyone has the information available to grow some excellent bud.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How safe is is to by cannabis cultivating books online such as from Amazon? I mean as far as security is concerned, does it tag you as a grower. Do the feds monitor these kinds of purchases?

15. That's paranoia to the ultimate.

I think you'll be ok. lol! :)

16. some ppl buy serial killer books online does that mean they have asparations of becoming one? moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover. pun intended:smoking: