Poll The Big Grasscity "Who's going to be the next President of the Unites States?" Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Superjoint, Sep 30, 2020.

?

Who's going to be the next President of the United Sates?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2020.
  1. Donald J Trump

50 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Joe Biden

40 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #261 chronicalewinksy, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020

No? I can easily look at up to date votes and standings and be a realist about who is more than likely going to win.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Neither biden nor trump is a good fit for our country. I personally think trump is better but damn sure doesn't mean either one of them are worth a fuck.

Again. Candace owens has my vote for prez

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chirp, chirp........nothing but crickets in the politics forum for the last several days. :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wouldnt you think it’s because Americans are awaiting the outcome of this election that should have been over and done with days ago?

j

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thank you. the campaign is over. there's no point in continuing to bash any of the four imo. the "winner" will be whomever "they" decide.

fuck... i think i'll ingest some mush. :smoking-banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Doesn't matter who gets the most votes, it only matters who counts them,behind closed doors.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I guess the GC polls were wrong.
    :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Trump supporters didn't go anywhere. They lost some power, but they're all still Americans. They will be cantankerous and easily triggered for awhile, but policy ect aside, dems need to be gracious in winning and demonstrate tolerance because they know how it feels as they were in the exact same spot 4 years ago.

I wanted Bernie, but congrats Biden/Harris, now go to work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. You know - you’d like to think so lol

I can’t wait to see what The Donald’s lawyer team has to say tomorrow. Guaranteed they’ve been at it all night.

One thing this hasn’t been is boring lol

j

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think it's funny that people still believe there is a difference between Democrat, and republican..
    Neither is on our side.. in reality it's us vs them.. the unfortunate vs the fortunate, slave vs slave owner's.. we are all just modern day slaves, parading around as if our pretend freedoms , separate us from our bonds...

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Well - I’m out on my 35 acres working on my winters firewood right now and I can assure you that I don’t feel like a slave.

j

• Like Like x 1
  11. You pay someone to live on land you claim you own jerry..lol.. don't pay and see if you still own on that 35 acres.. let there be something of value they want under your top layer of dirt you own..lol.. I think it's called mineral rights.. I don't pay someone every year for the shoes I bought.. lol cause it's mine.. I feel you jerry.. I'm glad you feel free.. and it's not my place to attempt to change your mind..at times, I wish I still believed in alot of things.. you know, the whole ignorance is bliss..

12. Then I’m ignorant.

I do pay real estate taxes - and probably less than many. It costs me around $2,200 a year for the home and property.

Dont get me wrkng - that $2,200 comes dear at tax time. Its not fun but its part of the game and it doesnt matter where you choose to build your shelter on this planet - you’re going to be paying SOMEONE $$ to hang your hat.

When my 3 girls were younger it was easier because my taxes were going towards their schooling. We live out in the sticks in Maine and I’m glad during some snowy nights when the tax paid town plow comes by so I can get my ass out of bed before the butt crack of dawn to pay for this shit lol

Theres police and fire dept that have to be paid.

I look at it that someone has to pay for these things - and everyone has to kick in.

At $2,200. a year its doable at least.

If I lived in the Bahamas or Romania or Sweden or Peru I’m guessing it’d be the same there as well.

Right?

j

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Im curious as to just how long uncle Joe will actually be President before he suffers a catastrophic illness and Harris has to step in as #47? Shit is Real...........................

14. Without a doubt other countries are far worse..point taken.. believe me, I do understand.. and I am fully aware of the benefits to which paying taxes brings, I am also aware of it's constraints.. I also understand that in the times when we were much more free, the complexity of villages were minute. And now with the Dynamics of multi-million people villages, things are more complex..we are not at odds my friend.. your about as free as it gets under your current circumstances.. I guess reality is subjective. We all observe things in light to which our brains have been tuned.. i guess I get it..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kamala Harris 2024.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. 2 weeks?

KDA made a new song! :3

• Like Like x 1
  17. probably more like 'kamala harris 2022'.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.