Poll The Big Grasscity "Who's going to be the next President of the Unites States?" Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Superjoint, Sep 30, 2020.

?

Who's going to be the next President of the United Sates?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2020.
  1. Donald J Trump

50 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Joe Biden

40 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You’re correct. Kinda. There “are” triple malts - but its (sometimes) a marketing thing - essentially a blend of 3 single malts.

You guys are essentially ALL single malts over there, correct?

From what I understand, there IS triple malts - hell, there’s probably 4 & 5 malts - but theyre ALL blends of true single malts - done so to combine the flavors of the different single malt scotches.

right?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah that's the process, blends of single malt (sometimes other grains too) from different distilleries, but it's just called a blended malt. No distillery here in the north worth their salt are selling bottles labelled as double or triple malt whisky.

Single malts and blends are both available here. Most people drink single malts because we're spoiled.

edit: Although high quality blends are also readily available.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amazing what the right process of two simple ingredients can make - barley and water.

j

• Like Like x 1

4. Lmfao I'd go out on a limb and say your a closet racist or just incompetent. Speaking on slavery like its existed for the past century or so.

I'm a 90s baby and blacks have had the same decision making chances I have had. Whether or not their parents were there to educate them and instill solid core values and standards is a different topic.

Born and raised in the deep red south. Blacks walk through my community with their hard working heads held high and greeted with the same respect everywhere they go. That's granted they are respectable, tax paying, driven, hard working citizens. Color hasn't been relevant to ANY one except the black controlling democratic party for years upon years.

The only blacks around where I'm from that have trouble with anything in life would have the same goddamn trouble in their lives no matter the color of their skin. Trash is trash last time I checked.

I'm sick of goddamn mother fucking lazy dick suckers thinking they are god sent and expect shit handed to them on a silver platter. Get out and serve your community and build a reputation and earn your goddamn shit

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yeah, its a total science these days though. I had a wee stop-gap job a few years back, after returning to Scotland, at a maltings factory during harvest season as a lab analyst looking at the grain quality that was being dropped off in 20 tonne loads. Interesting to see the process first hand and the strict requirements needed for making a quality product. No messing around.

It's a multi-billion £ sector for us and is our biggest export outside of oil, mostly to the Far East, they just love the stuff.

Personally though, you just cannae beat getting lost on a misty afternoon out in the hills with a hipflask of firewater and a couple reefers. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Who's ready for sleepy Joe biden to turn our great country in to the land of the oppressed and the home of the bitches?

I might move out of the country if Joe bidens old dying ass wins the election. Fucking racist contradicting pussy.

Sad when you have blatant info backing Bidens support for segregation his whole life but the incompetent uneducated likes of professional athletes like lebron James which have bookoos of influence still "endorse" him is asinine.

I'd honestly like to see how many famous "Biden supporters" actually voted trump and have put on a false front supporting Biden because they'd lose the majority of their fan base if they publicly backed trump.

Look at lil pump and lil Wayne. Every black person in America has slaughtered them for backing trump.

Imagine lebron endorsing trump how much of his fan base wouldn't support him. That over paid cunt knows good and damn well his kids have never and will never have to worry about racism

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Promise?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Not too far off though the writing on the wall was rather large...

Trump lawyer team deployed...
    Trump sues in Pennsylvania, Michigan; asks for Wis. recount

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I just had my first taste of MAGA tears and I have to say, it tasted like shit.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Daniel Smith, the son of a slave who is 88 is still alive. We are not that far from slavery. There are probably plenty people here that lived when there were segregated water fountains. It helps to understand how close we are to it. And by moving farther away from it, doesn't change the damage it did to families.
    I know you've seen families where there is a line of Grandfather to father to son where they are damaged from something that happen in the past.

We can whine and moan about people who you call trash but that doesn't move us forward. Solutions man.
    The Incredible Life of Daniel Smith, Living Son of a Slave | The Florida Star | The Georgia Star

• Like Like x 2
  11. You’re not saying that there isnt a goodly amount of “trash” that live to suck off of the system are you?

I was reading last night and the topic of giving social security to illegal immigrants came up. Do you have thoughts on this?

j

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I do,let them work for it.
    And Daniel Smith is a great guy, vet, worker, christian,strong will, it too bad there ain't more like him . He had it alot harder than the blacks of today . Look up to him ,not george floyd.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not sure they can without a ss number.

14. Trump is looking stressed these days.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1

15. I'd just like to share this.

This is a genuine black American that you can tell was raised by genuine black american parents. Hard working. Determined. Passionate. Maybe its because of his Christian background? Not saying you have to be a Christian to make it in the world we live in but as far as a way of life, a way to conduct yourself, you can't go wrong. Godly peoole who put their faith in the lord are good genuine people no matter the color. Even if you dont believe in God, you can still hold yourself to those standards and instill that quality of life in to your children.

Do you really think this man is experiencing systemic racism or police brutality? Absofuckinglutely not. But wait he's black so he HAS to think our country is built around racism correct?

I'll say this, Donald Trump is a piece of shit. Hands down.
    Joe biden is every bit as bad.

But for racism and police brutality to play such a major role in people's thought process and ideas of our country is absolutely asinine.

A lot of people that have flooded our country I feel have the mindset that the American way is easy shit is handed out. The man in this video I guarantee hasn't been handed a goddman thing throughout his life. But still he seems very well educated, articulate, and successful in life. As a black american.

Imagine that. I bet if you ask him he won't hesitate to tell you his route to success was extremely difficult like most people who EARN their shit.

Some people are handed shit. Business's passed down over generations and you look up and a kid right out of HS is the ceo of a company. It happens. Don't be mad at the kid for something his parents built and setup for them and generations to come. Just like this man im sure is going to instill his knowledge, values, standards to his kids.

America is held to the highest quality of standards when it comes to a country as a whole. Do people really think it's a walk in the park to meet those standards? Do people think its easy to wake up every fucking day and go to working? I'm sure they do. And when they don't do what's required to meet the standard they point fingers. Fucking pathetic.

Guarentee this man hasnt pointed a damn finger instead has starred in the mirror if he had questions about life.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

16. To further validate everything I've ever said about simply having higher standards and going about life different to succeed......

This man spent most of his life in the NY inner city. As a young black man.

Now tell me how in the fuck he got to where he is now. Wasn't rapping. Or being on the streets. Selling drugs. Robbing. Killing. Stealing. Lying. Being lazy and not working. He had a goddamn decision just like most every fucking person in America.

Its the land of the fucking free and you got two options. Good decisions or bad decisions. The good decisions are harder and may take longer to be successful but will widely accept anyone of any race.

Bad decisions are obviously easy. Which lazy, pieces of shit tend to pic. Which leads to a life full of trouble.

White, black, yellow, orange, purple, green, blue, and so on skin tones are fucking irrelevant.

Make godddamn good decisions and hold yourself to the highest of standards and The United States of America IS and will ALWAYS be the greatest country on the face of the planet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. EXACTLY.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Or we get called RACISTS.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dude Biden isn't even president yet and it looks like you're suffering from BDS...Biden Derangement Syndrome. lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I’m sure all the good ole American patriots will rally behind President Biden and set there political allegiances aside for the good of America.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.