Poll The Big Grasscity "Who's going to be the next President of the Unites States?" Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Superjoint, Sep 30, 2020.

?

Who's going to be the next President of the United Sates?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2020.
  1. Donald J Trump

50 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Joe Biden

40 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. She has my vote in 2024 already. Hands down. The sharpest most straight shooting fact checker there is

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 44:38
    In favor of trump for the thread

3. Its almost over fellas - one freaking way or another.

Jeebus.

j

• Like Like x 2
  4. Turd Sandwich FTW

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. #225 WeedCat, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    I don't think there are many stoner hippies here. And the fact that Trump took on Jeff Sessions shows me how crazy his supporters are.

6. I am a proud stoner hippie. :hookah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. No idea? Do you?

8. Hell yeah I do. I don't care where I'm at or if it's someone I know. If I didn't, then I'm as much a racist as they are. If white people don't stand up for a race that was forced by a rope around their neck to be here in the first place then what kind of monsters are we? It's the least we can do for our black population.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I'm no different here or in person. I get the feeling you aren't because you asked me that twice.

10. Well - you’re just confirming the loose screws lol

I wasn't even talking to you. My brain can only take a certain amount of you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Well, you quoted me so..... Yes, take a break friend. Let's go watch the election.

12. Where I come from that ended LONG before were born.

You know who I stand up for? Folks that deserve it - thats who. Skin color doesn't matter in my world.

I’m honestly not interested in discussing much of anything with you though. You are a major source of issues in todays society.

j

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I did not quote you - and dont ever think I’m your friend.

We’ll leave it at that.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You did and it must be the tequila talking.

15. Jerry only drinks Tripple Malts

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Theres no such thing as triple malt whisky.

Try again laddie. :rolleyes:

17. It is so Rare and Coveted that most common folk have never heard of it.
    laddie

18. A special, make-believe drink, for a special people. I might have known.

Thanks for the laugh. :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. You realise you’re speaking to a Scotsman here? :poke:

There’s no such thing as double, triple, quadruple, whatever, malt whiskies. All that is is recent (American) marketing speak for those who don’t know any better, and are gullible enough to assume that double or triple malt = better. Single malt means a blend of whiskies from the same distillery. If you use a variety of single malts from different distilleries, we call that a blended malt. And that’s it. There’s nothing more to it and you won’t find anything else on a bottle of scotch, and scotch is the gold standard.

Also, I don’t know wtf those links are that you posted as they’re all dead ends, obviously.

So, to make this whole tangent tie into the theme of the thread - I wonder, can we use this little anecdote here as an example of the ‘gullible for bullshit’ voting tendencies of Trump voters? :laughing:

Ha. I jest, I jest. It was an open goal is all.

Although...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.