1. i’m getting my wisdom teeth out 2/25 and i read that you shouldn’t smoke weed 14 days prior cus it affects anesthesia. i smoke dab pens to get high which is thc not marijuana. not sure if i’m going to be okay or not and i’m having so much anxiety

2. Google what the psycho-active chemical compound in marijuana is... We'll wait .

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. no need to be an asshole it’s a simple question

4. A simple Google search would've answered you're simple question. And I wasn't trying to be an asshole. Yes, thc and marijuana are the same thing, I was simply trying to get you to understand that without wasting my own time. they both release the same thing, one is rosin and one is flower but both produce the same delta-9 thc. And yes it will effect the anesthesia, any mind altering substance will effectively build your body's tolerance and that's why they simply say don't smoke. 14 days seems excessive, but they aren't wrong.. don't smoke the day before or the day of and you'll be fine. Smoke afterwards though, you'll need it.
    Cheers

5. as someone with anxiety u scared me at first but i simply just wanted to know if i should be freaking out or not. i haven’t gotten high in 13 days on the morning of so think i’ll be good

6. And in my defense, you did come to a marijuana forum asking questions but also implied that thc and marijuana were different substances... That's like me saying " I use mdma on the weekends sometimes but I'd never try Molly because I've heard bad things" you basically tried to segregate the same substance and make it as if it was two completely different things when they are infact the same..

7. You'll be fine, if anything it'll just make the anesthesia not as effective. That doesn't mean it's not gonna hit you like a brick, it'll only be maybe 90% effective compared to 100% . You're only a few days away now so might as well tough it out but for future reference you would've been fine. It wouldn't have killed you mate.

8. i smoke, never said i was educated LMAO