Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC mint edibles! Help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by botanicalsolarysystem, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I’m in a legal state and I’m a medical patient. I just purchased a tin of 20 thc infused mint edibles. I opened the pack over the sink (big mistake). They fell all over the sink. I was thinking about boiling them to infuse them in a tea that I could drink. I’m worried about them having germs now and being contaminated. I’m also concerned about boiling them. Will that completely destroy the edibles? Can I cook them? I need advice on what to do in this situation because I don’t want these edibles to go to waste. Please let me know what I can do to save these mints! Thanks!!!

2. Id just eat em. Unless you just cleaned some shit stained clothes in your sink you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I don’t know why I can’t stop laughing. :lmafoe:
    to answer ops question.... why not just make your cup o’ tea and drop a mint in it. I wouldn’t bother boiling it. Drop it in and let it melt. Sip and enjoy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lmao you’re right I’m probably fine just eating them then

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 MIW, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    IMG_20190916_120604837_HDR.jpg Here's how I roll. ∆

The 5 second rule applies here. Just be glad you didn't backpack with me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. They should be fine if you let them dry out.
    But dispensary edibles can be hit or miss. I've had some severe misses.
    Best is to make your own out of flower or concentrate.

• Agree Agree x 3