THC Hash Oil, Whatever, For Baking

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by cornemuse, Jun 2, 2020.

1. After working with heavy equipment for 40 years, breathing dust all the time, I can no longer smoke the weed. I have grown a lot over the years, not for a long time now. In the early - mid '80's I baked some fine brownies, actually the best highs I ever had were from eating it. At the 'dispensaries' around here, the edibles are pretty much hit & miss. Gummie Bears are a cruel hoax! Way too expen$ive for a not so high. I have never eaten anything that compared to my home-cooked. I've quacked (DuckDuckGo) but the links all seem bogus to me. Where can I get 'good' 'potent' thc oil, hash oil, wax, from a reputable supplier? I went through 19? pages E-juice liquids vaping stuff, saw a few mentions of Denver & Colorado. Can I get it there? I'm 73 & retired, I could take a vacation there for sure.

-corne-

(its bold so's I can see it!)

2. #2 BrassNwood, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Make your own oil. I use a very simple recipe I found here that will be more then adequate for your needs.
    If you can get Kief-Hash it makes the process a bit easier but good old weed will get the job done all the same.

Decarb material first 240 F for 40 minutes. ( baked weed uncovered on cookie sheet )
    If using buds grind to dust next. Flour grade if possible.

5 grams decarbed Something. Kief or Hash or Powdered Buds or Concentrates like wax-rosin.
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil ( any cooking oil works )
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (supercharger)
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (optional)
    Done.

Buds 1 drop = 1mg
    Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg.

Bud = 750mg for the full tablespoon
    Hash-Kief = 2500mg for the whole thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (0) size capsules pictured and used.
    [​IMG]

Since this stuff is very potent this is how I suggest you learn how much you need.
    Make it with Coconut oil as that hits fastest. Twice as fast as all other oils. 45 minutes usually.

Make a mess of 1 drop capsules.
    Take 1.Wait 1-2 hours.
    If not stoned take twice as much (2 drops) and wait again. 1-2 hours
    Still nothing? take 4 more and wait again.
    Continue doubling and waiting until your off.
    Keep track of how many drops it takes and now you have a starting point.
    While slow this is considered the safe way to find your personal sweet spot as to much of this stops being fun and gets very intense and unpleasant.

I take a full hashie (25 drops) for about 83mg and it's just right.
    My wife finds 1 drop of this to be to much. I have to thin it way down for her to get near it.
    Use with care. :)

BNW

3. You can't get good consistent edibles except by making your own. If you have dispensary access buy 5 grams of mid-good grade hash and hit Pet Smart for a stainless steel cat food dish. A toaster oven is all I use and the Mr. Coffee mug heater is optional as well. The Coconut oil I get at local markets but the Liquid Lecithin I have to get online. You can usually find the granular version Lecithin at some health food stores and you can get empty capsules there as well. Cheapest online as most things are.

Any cooking oil works including butter but all take 2 full hours to really get cranked up where Coconut oil is coming on hard at 60 minutes.
    Lecithin acts to enhance the Bioavailability and for most users doubles the perceived effects so less is needed.
    A little dab will do ya.

BNW

4. There is plenty of great oil and most edibles bought here are consistent. That doesn’t mean that some don’t suck, but they consistently suck. Some are also fucking amazing, and consistently so. If you want concentrates for smoking then go for distillate, it is the most pure. If you want edibles from here in Colorado then I would recommend Coda bars, Koala bars, Stratos pills, or Incredibles bars (The peanut Buddha bhudda bar is awesome). I avoid gummies and tinctures in the stores, they always seem to be low potency imo particularly on the rec side because of the 100mg edible limit. . You can also ask the bud tenders which are made with flower and which are made with distillate, the latter will have little to no weed taste.

Just use Weedmaps and you can get a good idea on pricing in whatever area you might want to visit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Agree with jay719. I buy 1000 mg distillate syringes from a large state wide medical dispensary and fill my own carts. No worries.

6. So you can put the oil from the syringes right into a cart and vape?

7. You must warm the syringe and the cart you are filling. I use a blow dryer and a couple of small spring clamps to hold the parts upright. Easy peasy.

8. Question from post #1, no specific answer?