THC EARWAX Concentrate Dabs Compilation VID **720P - HD**

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by CaliKushSmoker, Jun 14, 2011.

1. You ever go too km? We should hit up the hashbar sometime.

2. #42 CaliKushSmoker, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    everytime i get into LA thats my first stop ha

3. nice video bro. thats some nice looking wax. i just finished smoking on some king og wax from ggb in LA. :bongin:

4. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

5. Same. The wax they have is very top shelf, not to mention they let me bring in my dome/bubbler setup in there and serve me hits haha.

6. that sounds so dope ill need to make it out there soon

7. There wax quality has definitely gone down since they first started doing it a couple of years ago but I still just go for the atmosphere.......for some reason a few half hits never got me so high. The whole reason it's worth paying the high price for wax that they're charging is because you get 5x higher than you normally would in your house. It's just like any mind altering substance, the atmosphere is going to set up the experience and the atmosphere in km is "get as fucked up as you can possibly be on wax." Jokes aside it's a chill spot, been going there since 08. But I will say that last time they had OG wax for sale it was $60 a gram which is pretty steep for most patients.

8. I got some co2 from them a couple months ago that blows away any shit i saw they had before the bar closed down for the remodel. So Idk. I've been smoking wax/hash for a long time, although ive seen other clubs wax decrease in quality(cmac/theweed), km will always have atleast one wax that is top shelf. Just gotta find it amongst the masses.

9. Like I said. I am on vacation right now, but after edc I should have a little rock hash and caviar left over. Im in Thousand Oaks.
    Where are you at in Ventura?

10. If its the same showmegrass that's on glassfeed.tk then he has some sick glass.

11. thats me :D

12. Ya I'll usually just get some wax rips in the bar and be on my way real quick. The reason I say there quality has diminished since a couple years ago is because back then you almost never heard a sizzle on the skillet, nowadays if your up in there on the right day you can just hear the butane crackling. But like I said it hasn't deterred me from still going, I just buy my personal use wax at different spots.

13. I've been smoking some co2 extracts and I really like the clean tangy taste that they give off.

14. Lol edc, I went both days in 09' near the end of my raving career. I'm in ventura the city on the east end.

15. ever seen coagulated hash?

its around in colorado but i have NO idea what it is.

16. So bomb when made with strong sativas, some of the best tasting wax ever. But butane doesn't mean it cant be great. Ethanol is the cleanest way to do it besides co2. And yet nobody does it like that cause of price, people are so cheap these days although wax is a risky game anyway due to yield. I have 4-5 friends i know of making wax consistently, some of it will occasionally blow any club out of the water due to extraction methods.

17. I'm more of an indica person myself, I used to like sativas but nowadays I'm more into relaxing......Sativas do have their place though when I'm trying to get stuff done.

18. Can't say I have.....sounds like a science experiment or something

19. gotta have that gold