THC Bomb ongoing smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by medsforme, Apr 11, 2013.

1. I recently harvested one of my THC Bomb plants at 60 days, with another to follow at 66, which is this Saturday.This thread is for ongoing impressions and pictures of both harvests.

My first harvest is close to being ready to cure, and so I have just now have been able to smoke a few small buds.

It is very smooth even now, with a Sativa like beginning that makes music enjoyable coupled with an Indica portion that kicks in a few minutes after the Sativa and got rid of a headache I had had.

It doesn't smell much, mostly like earth. I detect a little sour smell, but I'm looking at the curing bringing it out.

I'm getting ready to load some in my MFLB and see how well it vaporizes. :smoking:

Will update as the harvests continue to dry and then cure. Here is a picture to start with.

IMG_3352-small.JPG

2. Does it burn well? Looks kind of wet, that or it has a lot of trichomes

3. It is covered with trichomes, not wet at all. :smoking:

It burns wonderfully.

4. lol i thought you meant an actual thc bomb, like a smoke bomb and everyone who inhales it just gets high as fuck

• Like Like x 1

5. It could be made into a suicide vest version, except no one dies. One person gets nominated to wear it. Out of the blue they scream some crazy shit then let off the THC Bomb vest. :smoking: :D :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. The smell coming from my canning jars when I open them is becoming less of a fresh cut grass smell and more of a sour-citrus smell that tickles the nose.

It is very sticky so I use scissors to cut off pieces. I am able to scrape off the scissors and get a decent amount to put on top of the bowl.

7. ^scissor hash is nice

8. 66 days for the harvest? Isn't that kind of early? Or is THC Bomb like an autoflower or something?

9. The 66 days doesn't include five weeks of vegging before flowering.

10. #10 Hash INC, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    depending on pheno, THC Bomb is a 10 to 12 week strain mang

least mine was, having now looked online it says 56 days.

witch does not seem right

11. Based on what I've seen with my other THC Bomb so far, I would never flower less than 65 days again, though THC Bomb #2 matured much faster I'm sure it would have put on more weight given another week. I'm chopping my other one tomorrow at 66 days to compare. I have 4 clones that have been vegging for the same amount of time that will be put in their place. I'm looking at having these go at least 70.

I'm going to try a Sativa and Sativa dominant strain next grow, so flowering time will be much higher.

12. I felt I should say something because your THC bomb looks similar to what I grew out.

I got a clone from a friend, went 11 and half weeks and was great smoke.

[​IMG]

13. That looks really nice. I appreciate your input, and so I was thinking of staggered flowering times for my clones that are still in the veg tent. One at 70 days, one at 77 days, the last two at 80.

I'm still going to chop this one down tomorrow though and move the Red Cherry Berry to fill its spot.

I enjoy learning all I can about a strain, especially since I still have 8 reg seeds left. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've been smoking the 66 day mids while my uppers and cola cure and I must say that it is some awesome shit.

I just gifted some friends with a fat 1.5g nug and said it was from a friend. They were quite impressed. One of them was giggling a bit over something small. :)

15. I've moved on to the uppers recently and I must say that they are very smooth and strong, provided you make sure to clear out any stems. I accidentally left a small stem in that got lit first when I took a bong hit and I had a coughing fit.

I'll be starting the main cola on Monday most likely.

16. :SUBBED:

I got seven days into two right now in a 24x18x40 CFL box. Will be interesting to see how well I can contain their girth.

17. I finished the last of the main cola of THC Bomb #1 the other day. It was quite powerful and very, very sticky.

I will update this smoke report after I harvest the first two clones after 70 days of flower, which will be in 51 days.

18. With plenty of uppers from the latest two harvests at 66 and 71 days, I am in the process of smoking many a blunt. I will update with descriptions and pictures in a few days. From now on, I will always go at least 70 days, if not longer. What I've smoked so far hit so much harder than the previous harvests. Stickier and even more dense.

19. IMG_3570-small.JPG
    I broke this down for a blunt. One of the many upper-mids from the two clones i've harvested so far. Very sticky, smooth as silk.​

20. that needs to be a thing