Technician’s Auto Run

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TechnicianGrower, Mar 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Expert Seeds Glueberry auto Day 37. Think it stretched a little last night been busy lately pretty sure I noticed some pistils popping out of new growth. I do not like root pouches. They don’t drain well enough. Maybe affected growth a little idk. It is way too crowded in my tent shoulda only done two plants in my 2x4x5 but whatever lol good thing I spaced them out:coffee:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Figured I’d post a little update. Last watering the Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto got fed some of the MycoChum 1-0-3 at a light feeding at about 1 is metric teaspoon per gal. This is her at Day 47 been pruning her here and there. Really good genetics in this auto strain should produce alot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #23 TechnicianGrower, Apr 26, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    HSO Lemon Juice Express auto Day 63. Gave it a good watering with plain water the other day. Gonna give her one last feeding maybe before nothing but straight water. Temps have been at about 78-84 it has been getting a little too hot I think I’m gonna switch to 18/6. The weather here is ridiculous plus the 5 foot ent didn’t help. I man it got it for my veg tent I didn’t expect these autos to get as big as they did!May chop her around Day 70. Seeing mostly cloudy but some clear trichomes. Kinda wanna get some amber trichs and let it pack on some more before I chop it. Plant smells great although not too strong would be a great low odor strealth strain. Plant smells pretty distinct but great. Kinda like over ripe musk melon if y’all have smelt that before but with a sort of honey/cypress smell. I don’t really smell any lemon but I looove the smell. Hope it stays in the cure..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Under 40x magnification (top is with flash on)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glueberry Auto Day 39. I overwatering it a little in this stupid root pouch. But doing well. Started flowering a few days ago feel like the overwatering affected its start a bit. Plant stinks good strong smell for this far in. luckily I’m harvesting the LJE auto soon barely enough room

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Everything is looking great man! You will have to let us know how they smoke

Kush's man cave
    Kush's man cave

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks bro! Sorry for the late updates have internet issues. Update coming today

8. #28 TechnicianGrower, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: May 1, 2021

Humboldt Seed Organization Lemon Juice Express Day 68. She got her last feeding about a week ago or so of Neptune’s harvest seaweed omri cert (0-0-1) at full strength. Since I have been flushing her (went pretty organic so not really worried) flushed last night until I had clear runoff. Probably give a good heavy watering another time and let the soil dry and chop her. Plant smells amazing! Has picked up in the last week smells like a sort of overripe musk melon with a sort of musky sweet flower smell hard to describe but smells great! (Not too overpowering tho still a great low odor stealth strain for sure). Have had temps get up to 83 in the tent she got a little hot this last few weeks but finished strong. Gonna let it eat up some of these fan leaves and watch it closely.. I’ll be sure to give a good strain review and smoke report. Gonna try to chop it a few days or so from now. Forgot to put it on here I switched to tap water about 3 weeks ago. I just let it sit over night. Really like how this strain grew

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. #29 TechnicianGrower, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Expert Seeds Glueberry Auto Day 44 Plant just keeps on stretching! Has really stretched a lot in this last week more than the other two autos. She’s about a inch or two taller than the other two already. Shoulda topped her lol... gave it its first feeding Neptune’s harvest 2-3-1 omri cert at 1/2 strength. It got some superthrive before that in its water and it really seemed to help it bounce back after that overwatering in the root pouch (hate them for my setup lol) Hasn’t really grown a lot of hairs yet this one may take about 80 or 90 days from seed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nirvana Swiss Cheese Auto Day 52. Just gave it some of the Neptune’s harvest fish fert 2-4-0 omri cert at 3/4 strength after a watering of plain water. Gonna bump her up to full strength next. She hasn’t been liking the heat in the tent so moved her over to the big tent for now with the carbon filter. This plant has stopped stretching. This plant should yield a lot better than the LJE auto pretty stoked.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Figured I’d upload a few pics of the of the buds from this lemon juice express auto from Humboldt at Day 69. Very surprised at how frosty this auto got. It isn’t the frostiest stuff I’ve ever seen but looks good. Lots of trichome production what this auto lacked in yield it made up for in quality for sure. It got a little burnt from the light and I’m sure the daytime temps affected her a little lost some sugar leaves to the curling but it held strong. The other autos seem to not care. This was a great auto to grow for my first time. Smells great. Gonna flush her again tomorrow.. probably chop it next week looks to be about ready

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Decided to flush it another time and I since harvested the HSO Lemon Juice Express auto at Day 75 this morning. Really enjoyed growing this auto it did not get as big as the others but I did get a decent yield I think buds are denser than I expected. Smells and looks good not bad for an auto. Compared to what I’ve been smoking I’m pretty stoked. I smoked some of the tiny popcorn nugs and it was smooth but didn’t have a lot of trichomes on it. I see why a lot of growers LST their autos. Probably would got more yield for sure had I done it. Smoke/strain report coming. Update on the other autos coming tomorrow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. How do you like Neptune’s harvest?

Kush's man cave
    Kush's man cave

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looking good TG, how are the smells ?

15. it was not to a bad organic fertilizer to use. I coulda went stronger on both plants with it but I feel like I can get a lot better quality with other brands. Really can’t wait to use my roots organics nutes on my photoperiod. At one point i wanna be 100 percent organic

16. #36 TechnicianGrower, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
    the HSO Lemon juice express autos smelled great during flowering but the smell did not stay in the cure really. That or I harvested a bit too late maybe. It had a really narcotic high and nearly all of the hairs were amber next time I’m gonna chop earlier. I chopped the Swiss cheese and it smells really earthy

17. #37 TechnicianGrower, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
    The HSO LJE auto was not a bad auto to grow for my first auto. Did not get very big but she did stretch a bit. I had a few problems with heat some days but I harvested late with a lot of amber hairs and is a really good light narcotic. Really made me sleepy but was manageable. Smelled great with a sort of overripe musk melon sort of smell but for me did not stay in the cure but maybe I harvested a little too late. My scale broke lol I couldn’t weigh my final weight dry but I got I’d say about 20 grams off of it or so. I feel like the heat on some days and me having three autos in the tent kinda added the end result. Was a good auto for smell and the high was ok for a 13 percent thc auto but not really what I like. I ran though it all awhile back lol:GettingStoned:

Attached Files:

18. I chopped the Nirvana Swiss cheese auto after a feeding at full strength and a good flushing at Day 67 Only did it once and I’d say maybe coulda flushed another time before I chopped but the trichomes were good for what I wanted. Is a relaxed sativa high really felt it behind the eyes harvested at mostly cloudy some clear. It kept me up at night more that i expected really good high if you’re busy but don’t want to be too blitzed defiantly wasn’t racy. I got around a oz off it it was not a bad auto for around 15 percent thc but want something stronger buds were airy but again maybe my conditions. Is some good stuff though just takes a few bowls for me because of my high tolerance. Didn’t smell a lot during flowering just really earthy

Attached Files:

19. Expert Seeds Glueberry auto Day 67. This plant is gonna take awhile man it has it stretched. It stinks good smells skunky with some pine just like the description surprisingly. Should be some good daytime stuff I normally don’t like sativas I traded a few Reg seeds to a friend but I’m stoked for this plant. I have to water it everyday and I have since moved it to the 4x4 awhile back. It’s been given two feedings of MycoChum at light feeding, two feedings of Neptune’s harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1 and their fish fert 2-4-0 omri. And today I gave it some roots organics HPK at half strength. I feed every other watering.

Attached Files: