Taxes

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by seniormittens, Jan 4, 2018.

1. #1 seniormittens, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    I will not be paying 30% in taxes to the corrupt state of California for Marijuana If they deny me my renewal of my medical privileges to tax-free medicine. I will simply go back to buying Marijuana illegally. Way to go punishing small business's in an attempt to generate more revenue for your corrupt representatives, State of California. I was just thinking about how I will never visit a dispensary again if they follow through with this. Oh well. I am SURE I am the ONLY one thinking this though.... Oh and have fun enforcing that stupid new white bag law. I watched a homeless dude light a joint right in front of two police Officer's who didn't give a fuck at a Jack in the Crack off Sunset Blvd as I pulled my weed out of that stupid white bag and threw it on the ground.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I wouldn't pay a dime of tax on it until it is federally legal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Do you pay special taxes on gasoline, tobacco and booze?
    Fucking a right you do and it varies from city to city and county to county.
    The price for an 1/8 went up about 5 dollars for me in San Bernardino county.
    It's temporary though, until I harvest again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And why are you littering? No go pick that up and put it in a trash can.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Grow
    Your
    Own

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yea California taxes are rediculous right now. I cannot fathom how expensive it is to go to a dispensary. I’ve been thinking about this as well..& I honestly am better off purchasing illegally because not only can I find just as great quality bud on the streets AND they don’t tax me AND they even plug it and throw in a few points over what you asked for. Whereas at a dispensary they are going to give you what you purchase right on the dot, not a few grams over.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wish I could grow my own. Don’t think I have the knowledge base or the patience for that lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats crazy talk. There are 60 day strains now. Get a 50 dollar light, 10 dollars of dirt and nutes then you're good. You dont have to grow dank shit, just weed. Smoke out like normal until its grown then you'll have enough weed for a while, while you wait for another one to grow. Seeds are cheap as shit too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. What!! Not wanting to pay taxes!!! That’s not at all “progressive” How will governor moonbeam afford to give YOUR money to the lazy and fund all the free shit ?? That’s just a small taste of what the hero berny want to do. Shame on all of you.
    Next thing you know you will be voting republican and supporting a wall.

10. It's like 15 states now. But you probably haven't updated your spam bots for a few years I guess

• Like Like x 1
  11. I don’t mind and understand a reasonable tax. Bitching about taxes is much easier than jail. But to raise it to a punitive level and wonder about a big illegal market doesn’t sound very smart.

12. You cant just decline to pay tax at the dispensary....?:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1