Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Scaredaf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Welp, never thought I would find myself here. I truck drive. I keep clean. I had bariatric surgery in January. I smoked weed to relax instead of taking pain meds. I wasn't working so I thought I was good until I found a job. So. I quit for a month before looking for work. Find a job asap. Didn't think anything about being dirty since I quit for so long. But my way to the testing facility for my new hire dot drug test, i decided to hit walmart up for a quick weed test. And i was shocked it was dirty! I wasn't sure what to do besides to get synthetic urine. And after taking with the guy at the smoke shop, he had me convinced I would pass. So. I did.
    It was put in a temp detection cup then split into two separate bottles and sent off to lab.
    Now, i'm seriously nervous as you can tell.
    Any thoughts on the synthetic urine?
    Hit me up..

2. There is quite a few threads on using synthetic urine and success rates, I suggest using the search function and have a read.

More and more labs are changing things to catch on to synthetic urine, and companies try and tweak their formula to try and stay on top of it.

What type of synthetic urine did you buy?

3. Synthetix5

4. Synthetix5 is a powerful thing. I smoke due the another bong :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I passed

• Like Like x 2