Supreme thc cartridge

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by stonebridgedime, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Anybody Gimmie insight on this..I can't find any info..and it seems sketchy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

2. The name Supreme is likely making it hard to find information on them. I found a Reddit thread speaking of them. The most consistent claim was these are coming out of California.

What makes it seem sketch to you?

3. Just sketchy cause there's no info on them..and no company to back it..if it is something good..u would think they'd want there legit name out there? Just my two cents. Short of testing it how do u even know it's for real? Thanks for response

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

4. Fair enough. I'm still wondering if the company is not big enough and because the name is "Supreme", searches get flooded too easily with supreme brands of THC pens, not the "Supreme" brand THC pen.

If you live in a legal state, you could get it tested I'm sure. Otherwise, just hit it. There is obviously an investment in the production, this would lead one to believe the product is distillate (at the least shatter) mixed with terpenes, I suppose one could question the actual ratio, but again, just gotta hit it.

If you live in a legal state, then make your own if you like to use a vape. Even if you don't live in a legal state, which means distillate may not be easily available, you should be able to get some shatter, or at least crumble and some Everclear, to make these.

How much are these going for?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not sure..friend from a legal state has it..he should get it tested to be sure..I'm sure ..like u said..somebody invested time in it . Thanks for your thoughts

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Supreme Pharmaceutical origin is Canada. Therefore, it has been challenging to determine the authenticity of a cartridge.
    The link that has been provided below will be able to answer any other questions one may have.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Someone sent me a picture of those catridges and I thought it was strange that the batch number for all 8 strains in the picture were the same “5282XY”. The batch number in the pic above are from the same batch. I’ve seen packaging for sale on Amazon not supreme but cartridge packaging so the technology to manufacture any kind of packaging is possible. I don’t think these are authentic.

8. Lolasoleil.
    The batch numbers are the same since the pharmaceutical company imports 100,000 with the same batch number. To determine if there are any quality control issues. They are legit, however they are on the low end of the Market. Try to find the brand dank cartridges. I highly recommend this brand.

9. Mr. David J,
    Can several different strains can come from the same batch? Thank you for the recommendation. I will look into them.

10. They're great they smack good. Surprisingly the Zkittles strain matches up to strain description and effects have yet to try the other ones. But I will these carts come from a pop up recreational / medical event called vape Depot in Los Angeles. The only sketchy part is these might pop up for cat 1 and Cat 2 pesticides residue. Usually these carts are made from the thc distillation from trimmed high end strains or outdoor trim. However don't let that freak you out it has potential high THC.

11. They're very hit or miss as anyone can buy the packaging and fill them up, I personally know atleast 2 people in my not-so-tolerant part of the country filling them up at home..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm in California and uve seen these supreme boxes and heard of them being contaminated with pesticide. But we have another supreme brand here I'll try to add a picture that is fire and pesticide free. If it doesnt look like the ones in my picture I'd be cautious.

13. They have a few different flavors. Say supreme on the actual cartridge

Attached Files:

14. I buy cartridges all the time and the number one thing I look at when buying them is the packaging. It should be sealed completely. For an example King Pen cartridges come sealed in either a cylinder or a little box. Aside from that every legit company will have some type of online presence. If you can't find anything on that company then it most likely isn't something that is legit. Ive consumed some cartridges like these at first, nothing happened, standard high but you don't really know what your smoking and that is an uncomfortable feeling. So definitely buy something that comes sealed and a company that has some type of information out there.

15. I think these are the bomb! If they are the same ones we have here they come in a clear cylinder with a white cap the oil is thick and tastes great!! I would give these an 7 out of 10! Zkittles and Watermelon kick ass!

16. I'll explain it all, i went to california for myself

Long story short: you can buy packages for supreme, dank vape, extoic, king pin, brass knuckles and several other brands with empty tanks, you then fill the tanks with whatever you want. You want to put presticdes on them? go for it, want them to be 40% thc go for it. now you may ask how the hell is that legal. Well there sold in private venues where they sell to underage kids (18+) however by law its 21...... they also sell them $10 a gram i highly doubt its all clean liquid inside but just my insight.

all depends on whos filling the tanks