Super Macro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Budlok424, Mar 2, 2021.

?

Are these desired results

1. Worth the effort

100.0%
  2. Not worth the effort

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Trying my hand at LED's

Attached Files:

2. 2 Screenshot_20210122-105316.jpg IMG_20210129_181732228.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo (XT1952DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Of course, it's worth it if it makes you smile, gives you something of interest and you learn. Your posts raised all sorts of questions. I think some more details would be nice.
    Was it a flowered clone? Auto ? IDK

4. She was grown from bag seed. Regular 12/12, but started flowering just after her second set of leaves came in. Then I trained her over to keep it super short. The total vertical height is just 11".

5. Cool.
    I think the concept of flowering clones would be great. What I mean by that is triggering cuttings to flower when they are 6 inches tall. I did try something similar last yr. I triggered cutting that were from an outdoor plant. Basically, as soon as the cuttings rooted I let them veg for about two weeks then flowered them. I ended up with 4 oz from 3 10 inch clones which turned out pretty short after a lot of bending and pulling down.

Attached Files:

6. Very nice
    Very nice setup . Have you considered splitting the space to give yourself a perpetual garden? You could theoretically have space for clone/veg/flowering if you keep them as short as you have.

7. That was in my RV within a seasonal trailer park so I was just sort of happy to have it so good. The season ends and so did the whole grow. lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup top veg bottom flower!! All that is needed is a light proof shelf to split.

9. I fight to keep humidity above or near 50 percent. I think a second light would mean I would have to inject some through a duct opening in the tent. As It is with my current set up I have the full floor lined with water and the plant raised above a grate.

Attached Files: