Stupid and/or Cheap Bayou Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by bombsaway, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I dropped the ball on getting growing this year. New job, lots of new stuff to keep me occupied. Anyway, I can't grow indoors right now. But there's lots of spots nearby me that I can reach in my new kayak. I live in zone 9, and it's still over 80° during the day, and only getting down to high 60s at night. Hurricane season is winding down, and I've got some spare freebie seeds. So I'm germinating 2 seeds, both fem. I've got a spot picked out, and everything I need to grow ready. Hoping to get the seeds in the ground within the next week, and cross my fingers that our 1st frost comes a few weeks late this year. I'll be growing Lemon AK-47 Auto and Chemdog #4. Counting on the Chem going straight in to flower as we're getting about 13 hours of daylight right now, and I guess the Lemon AK will just flower when it flowers...? I've never grown an auto. I'll be using organic nutrients, as cheaply sourced as possible. I've got some compost from earlier this year, along with castings, meal, and superthrive. Plants will go in 1 gallon buckets of soil, on top of holes dug in sand, lined with river rock to improve drainage.

So that's the plan. I'll update when the seeds germinate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1