Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strongest firecracker possible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BLACKCAMON, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Hey people, I'm trying to make the strongest firecrackers possible. Countless of videos and posts on the internet have the same type of recipe where you end up baking the crackers for 20 mins at 325-350F after decarbing for 20 mins. I've seen some recipes here that say decarb for 40 mins, bake the cracker for 20 at 220F, freeze, and then bake for 20 again. Is 220F really enough? I'm really confused since the difference between both methods is so big. Will I loose more thc if I bake the cookie at 325F? Or its better to bake it at 220? I want to take a really potent edible but unfortunately firecrackers it's my only option now

2. Decarb 240 F x 40 min
    Mix with coconut oil and lecithin bake 30min @ 220F
    At that point PB is optional, the goodness is in the oil

• Like Like x 1
  3. The problem is that I live in a really small town and I'm not able to get coconut oil

4. Why is it that firecrackers are your only option?

Once you decarb the herb, you can do about anything with it, including just eating the herb itself.

5. Butter, olive oil, canola oil, bacon grease all work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Every oil on the planet with a couple of exceptions take 2 hours for a Cannabis edible to come on really strong.
    Avocado to Safflower oil and everything in between takes 2 full hours.

The exceptions are Coconut oil and MCT oil (which is fractionated coconut and palm oils).
    These 2 work in half the time. Otherwise the stone is the same it just takes a bit longer to really get cranking.

A firecracker tries to combine the decarb and the processing so it doesn't do either very well.

Smear cracker with Peanut Butter
    Sprinkle with herb.
    Broil till herb is fully dark and starting to blacken the tips.
    Remove from broiler and stir herb into PB. Return to broiler until PB is bubbling.
    Let cool and eat.

Same in the Oven.
    You want the Bud to decarb before mixing it into the PB
    Same temps we use. 240 F 40 minutes for decarb
    220F for 10-20 minutes to process.

The open air decarb of the cannabis is the most critical part. Once mixed in the PB the cannabis doesn't decarb worth a shit.

BNW

7. You are confused because there are many different ways to do this correctly.

There is no need to use oil, because many oily foods have enough already.
    80% of the calories (not weight) in peanut butter are fat calories.
    About half the calories in chocolate chips are fat calories.
    Either of these can be used instead of oil to make chocolates or "firecracker spread."
    I prefer to spread the peanut butter after preparation instead of during preparation.

BrassNwood's general method can be used, and here's my simplified version that uses peanut butter.
    1. Decarb a few grams of herb @ 240 F for 40 minutes.
    2. Grind to fine powder.
    3. Mix together the following ingredients in these proportions:
    (1 g Herb) + (14 g PeanutButter) + (1 g Lecithin) = 16*(1 g Servings)
    4. Bake mixture for 40 minutes @ 220 F.
    5. Spread onto anything, and eat. Each gram will contain about 10 mg THC.

This works as well as oils, tinctures, etc made with the same amount of herb.
    Or the oil in any brownie/cookie box mix can be used instead, assuming that each gram herb used will contain about 160 mg THC.

• Like Like x 2