Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Strong ass budder

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Slimjesus313, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Ok so i have a bunch of pretty decent keif.
    My goal is to create the strongest possible budder. I know the fats in the budder can only take so much thc, i dont care i will waste kief to have the strongest possible batch.

I decarbed around 95 grams of kief.

Unsalted butter

But right now i am using 2 sticks of butter with 25 grams of decarbed kief.

Also a second batch is going with very good, top of the line keif. I have 1.5 sticks of butter. I used 10 grams of decarbed kief and 2 table spoons of the first keif.

Feel free to state any thoughts... I know im wasting keif but im good with it.
    What is the strongest thing to make?

Decarbed for 1 hour at 220, took it out mixed it up and then 25 minutes at 240
    Cooking for 4 to 6 hours
    Using induction plate and mason jars Snapchat-1466766888.jpg Snapchat-246459592.jpg Snapchat-1038462715.jpg Snapchat-2059396152.jpg Snapchat-1886686607.jpg Snapchat-2026917897.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not clear what you’re doing here, but it looks like too much heat.

Regardless of that, add one ounce of liquid lecithin to every six ounces of butter during infusion to improve bioavailability.

3. 95gs???? Damn I want a picture of the other unused 53gs of keif lol, how did you even get 95gs :laughing: all I can picture is a larger then life style grinder :laughing:

4. Many of us use BadKat's most excellent recipe.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams of decarbed Kief or Hash
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

[​IMG]
    1 drop = 3mg
    [​IMG] Triple batches.

[​IMG] Each (0) size capsule holds about 25 drops of hash-coconut oil @ 75mg per cap.

[​IMG] 160 micron dry ice kief.

Doesn't get any stronger.
    Coconut oil hits in half the time as butter.
    Lecithin doubles the effects per milligram.

BNW