Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Street edibles...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Popcorn, Apr 5, 2021.

1. So I got some edibles from a friend the other day and I think this package is hilarious!! Now idk where they went to school but in no way shape or form with the numbers given equal 500. Hahahaha there is 8 pieces in the package. Just thought it was funny and I would share.
    20210405_114021.jpg

2. Could of been mispackaged perhaps? Or another explanation is that the edibles were not industry produced and packaged with generic packaging bought online. Seen it a lot in North Texas. People will have “Cookies” weed packaged with cookies packaging but missing the authentication sticker. Coming from Cali it’s easy to spot but much harder for others to distinguish who have never been to a Cookies storefront. My local connect looks to me for authenticity and quality reassurance lol.

Either way, can’t be mad that you got more than listed!