Streaming Thoughts From My Cabin In The Woods.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by HillbillyHoax, Feb 9, 2013.

1. A moment of peace for the Hillbilly Hoax
    and a show of respect from the Grass City folks
    and thanks for the lessons you helped us to learn
    as we pray for the day when you make your return

revenuers.jpeg

2. If you visit your bro in CO near denver and wanna burn some, just give me a shout, I'm always down to put a few into the air. Maybe we can sit down and compare notes.

We shall see ya next time, brother.

3. Hey friends thanks for all the love! I really miss this place, I will come around more often and post pictures of my shinangans! You folks are the coolest on the interwebz and I can't express enough appreciation for the love from people that I have only met in secret online. It was a fun ride and I can't wait to get things going again. This also helped me feel more comfortable with getting involved in the political side of it more. Maybe if we get enough people to talk to their senators we can make a change. I talk to a lot of people and one of my favorite questions questions is how many people do you know that smoke... I often get the reply of "It would be easier to tell you who doesn't smoke pot." We are mainstream America! We are your neighbor! We are the PTA mom and the Dad coaching little league! We are your childrens school teachers! We are "that cool cop" that everyone knows! We are tha majority!!!! We just gotta make those SOBs see what their greed is doing to our nations people!

Ok that tanget just ttok off on me! I will be around! Much love to all of you. And yes I feel 100% better now. I am not waking up in the middle of the night gasping for breath from having that damn raid dream seeing my wife pinned to the floor with a shotgun in her back and my crying children asking me what is happening and why. I feel almost free.

Peace :wave:

4. That  nightmare is sadly a reality in our country, and the silent majority has allowed this gradual shift towards a more military approach to law enforcement with forfeiture laws and mandatory minimums forcing otherwise respectful law abiding citizens to live a life of terror.  Assurances of solidarity by concensus opinion have not translated into enough motivation for anyone to champion the legalization of cannabis so that our country as well as the world can focus on more important matters.  If I did not fear the reprisals that our current laws demand for my use of a simple plant and I had a shred of self confidence, I would gladly try to position myself as such;  it's been my lifelong wish for someone to become that advocate of change.

LOVIN the art work sir ....is it yours?? 

6. Both the avatar and the sig pic are variations on my self portrait along with this gem
    JAIL.jpg

(latent self-confidence issues and a persecution complex, sigh)

Unfortunate about your demons, but the work itself is awesome....love the style!!

8. #828 Jörmungandr, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Little gem  I found this morning, thought you might like it Hoax; perhaps an option to consider for your outdoor monkeyshines.
    Hillbilly Armor

9. Sorry to hear about the nightmares HH. I'd have to hang it up for awhile too. I personally grow to save my sanity and it keeps me off the streets. Our current government is slowly losing its grip on controlling the masses. So hang in the HH and do what you gotta do. Not worth having night sweats and having stress added to your life.  peace out :smoking:

10. Hey HH

After 40 years of my own personal struggle with the laws governing marijuana I feel this prohibition is "quickly"  coming to an END

NORML describes the current situation as "the perfect storm" for the legalization of marijuana
    After November we will have a much better feel for whats going to happen next :)
    In my state (PA) the laws are not as bad as some others:

Possession of 10 to 21 marijuana plants is a felony punishable with a mandatory 1 year sentence and a $5,000 fine
    Possession of 22 to 51 marijuana plants is a felony and will be punished with a mandatory 3 year sentence and a $15,000 fine

A close family member of mine got caught with 23 baby plants and ended up in jail for 18 months....
    He got caught because his girl was hooked on IV drugs and sold pills to an undercover cop.....
    I woke up at 2 AM and called him in a panic (later in the night after he told me she got busted) and warned him to trash bag the plants and get them out of his house....  He fluffed me off and said they were after her not him and they could only "search her room" .....  They came at 6 AM and searched his house and even though she was technically a "boarder" renting a room from him on the 2nd floor, they broke open the locked grow room door in the basement and that was it...

As a side note, This was the 3rd time I tried to warn him of a problem in his life, the 2nd time was right before his wife left him for cheating with with a hot blond that worked at a convenience store, He had time to repair the relationship but fluffed my warning of her possibly leaving....

Sadly I decided I had to distance myself from him :( and of course he has no idea I am growing....

Anyway the point is if you only grow what is "under" your states minimum sentencing laws you can sleep at night

Here in PA :

If less than 10 plants (or 2 pounds) jail time is not mandatory

In PA, all first time drug convictions not regulated by the mandatory minimum sentencing requirements have the possibility for probation for a first offense

The state allows conditional release or alternative or diversion sentencing for people facing their first prosecutions. Usually, conditional release lets a person opt for probation rather than trial. After successfully completing probation, the individual's criminal record does not reflect the charge

If any of you want to look up your state here is the NORML link:

http://norml.org/states

1) click on your state
    2) click on state laws (upper right box)
    3) click on XXX Penalties (XXX = your state name)
    All the states around mine are "worse" for Cultivation (NJ, DE, MD) So I am "kinda" lucky to be in PA :)

11. Good info Old D.

I've been a NORML member for 10 yrs now.
    I have spoken at 2 senate committee meetings over MJ laws(police sponsored bills)
    I'm quite outspoken, and don't fear speaking publically.
    I'm proud of my participation in reforming MJ laws, and I agree that federal repeal of MJ prohibition is within our reach.

I encourage everyone in every state to join a local NORML chapter.
    The yearly $40 membership does great things both at state and federal levels.

Many state legislators have MJ legislation on their tables because of NORMLs decades of work.
    That, and many governments are looking at a potential cash cow now.

If you can't beat them, join them.
    And again, good post :)

12. Oh how I wish I could summon the courage to do the same;  my fear of reprisals which would impact my loved ones has kept me from becoming the advocate of change that is needed to move our society forward.   Having been a Normal supporter since it's inception, I've silently railed at the glacial pace of that change and my impatient nature wars mightily with the defeatist in me.  To my way of thinking cannabis should be legal across the board with no half way acceptance as only usable as medicine;  anything else is a tacit agreement with the lunacy of prohibition.  As such, my opinion is less palatable and thus less marketable than MMJ;  the idea that anyone of any age being able to access a mind altering substance simply by growing it in their yard would not be accepted by many religious and or intolerant minds. 

Thanks SG, I would love to sit down, smoke one and trade stories with you :)

Everyone should join NORML....   Best way to support our cause and still stay out of the line light !!

Thanks again SG :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvNmYA3ZPPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAzfO7GrMVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFLBXlGS85Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnGtySEd1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPcsTRN2wr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3_1N6t6vw

14. It's a testament to the friendships you forged here that your thread is  more active than mine even though you are on hiatus;  keep us all posted on your Summer fun regardless of your break from gardening.

15. Happy Fathers Day HH :hello: :hello: :hello:

Hope You Got The Bong Going, The Grill Going, and All The LOVE of Your Family :D :D :D

Later Buddy :wave: :wave: :wave:

16. Hey HH :wave: :wave: :wave:

Just stoppin by to say High :smoke:

"Gettin' high all the time, hope you all are too" ~ Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo

Hope your havin a GREAT Summer :hello:

Did you see the "Super Moon" tonight ???

The Sunday Morning "Super Moon" Shot on 6-23 @ about 4:30 AM eastern time
    This is a real pic of it holding my camera up to my monocular (I then had a Photoshop Urge) :laughing:

Later Buddy :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. #837 Jörmungandr, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    As that big eighteen wheeler thunders along
    I imagine  the Hillbilly singing this song
    of his days on the road while the miles fly by
    as he dreams of the garden that has gone to the sky

18. Hey HH,

I Hope things are GOOD for you, miss you here :smoke:
    In 30 minutes it will be July 4th on the east coast :yay:
    Happy Independence Day  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:

I hope the Weed, Grill, & Loved Ones FILL Your Day With Happiness  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

I have been fighting our cause with a group called "Smoke Down Prohibition"

Sunday 6-30 I was here (have my own video will be up tonight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lKL9iv_yo

Saturday 7-6 will be at another
    https://www.facebook.com/HempstoneHeritage?fref=ts

Later HH, God Bless You Man :wave: :wave: :wave:

[​IMG]

19. Thanks friends for visiting me and leaving me these wonderful messages! Mr Jerky the art is really impressive. I llove to draw but it looks like shit and I don't share it! I have been learning to play the guitar this past year and it is really starting to come together though so I get to share my "art" a little.

Thank you friends for visiting me. I am going to make some rounds today and try to visit everyones gardens.

I hope you all are enjoying this wondreful day in such a wonderful country (even if they are a bunch of fasciest fucks!).

Peace my friends hope all is well! :wave:

20. we're still payin attention, although I really just lurk around yer porch time and again....