Stoners trying to sound cool

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Megaplop, Jan 22, 2020.

1. I just wanna make some cannabudda..i cant afford an oz back then..so i thought back to the root.. The Farmers aye..

Weeks later..Me at sibbys house.
    Sibby - sis, i got some seeds
    IAMGROOT - gotta gear up..

• Like Like x 1
  2. yep thats true mate ,,every time i told Dr pain meds were not working so good all he said was oh just up the dose thats how i got hooked on oxycontins he just kept up the dose ,,i cottoned on to what he was doing when on one surgery visit as i was sitting there waiting to finish with his computer what had oxycodone on its screen a mouse pad with oxy written on it and pen also with the name on it ,so fuk the Dr i went home vowing to get them up .which i did ,,never again will i take strong opiates again ,,i admit i take the odd codeine now and then ,but thats all i take apart from the weed ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I feel you. I kicked the unmentionables about 4.5 years ago (who's counting right) I truly believe if it wasn't for the weed I'd have never been able to stop let alone stay off. So yea, there's that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. #24 mactheman, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    been nearly 10 years now ,i was ruled by the meds for think it was 11 years ,,weed helped me i didnt even ask the dr for help when i went ti get my script one day he said why didnt you ask for help ,,the help he would of gave me was Methadone or strong Benzo's ,,i said to so in taking your meds id still be addicted to them meds ,,just after that he retired thank god and i got a Dr a bit more savvy about not giving out pain meds, ..Good Afghani weed & hash and a few cans of cider helped me through the months of hell i went through to get off them pills ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hmmm...
    Not sure how my reply got all mashed up with the quote.... please expand it to read it I guess :confused_2:
    @Chunk , what did I do wrong?

7. "The Dealer....For a nickle he will sell you lots of sweet dreams..."
    Steppenwolf The Pusher 1960something. lol

B61

8. #28 Shwrtzzz, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    It's medicine vs medicinal value for symptoms that are mitigated with pot, whatever the diagnosis is. If their "medicine", their fuckin weed, whatever, has demonstrated efficacy to improve their daily life functioning. Then fuck yes it's medicine. I'd prescribe it over any pills, any day, given no adverse side effect of course. Shit that's legal "FDA approved" is what's killing people. I've never met a tried & true stoner that wants to rip someone off. Hopefully most see through the "dealer" & find a great friend they could smoke with & find shenanigans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think some people call it medicine because there's still a stigma about smoking pot. All that anti-pot propaganda we were all fed in school is still fresh in most people's minds. Alcohol was considered medicinal when it was more taboo too when it was a lot more taboo than today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1