Stay away from DDave Mods

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Gdub51, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Hey folks have any of you got the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer? I love mine and recently bought some upgrade parts for it from DDave Mods. Their catalog is confusing at best making it hard to know what it contained in his “packages”. He doesn’t like selling individual parts so one has to buy stuff you don’t need to get what you want. BUT WORSE IS THE PARTS DON’T WORK. They don’t fit my machine and come with parts I have no idea are for. I was willing to pay for one of his packages in order to get what I wanted, only to find that part wasn’t even included in the package I bought. THEN THE CAPPER IS THEY WILL NOT EXCHANGE OR CREDIT ANYTHING!! THEY DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND BEHAVE LIKE THE WORLD SHOULD KNEEL AT THIER FEET. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DDAVE MODS!! YOU’LL REGRET IT!

2. Never even heard of them

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Hummm... Sounds familiar knowing where such behaviour comes from.

4. So ddave mods is the guy who makes shit that makes the arizier better.
    I dunno what your issue is, but mine was simple. I bought the original ddave mod, and then as mentioned in the listing, you ask for the taller version and you get that free.

Not only did I get what I paid for, and this was during covid. During the lock downs. But he sent me a high quality detailed instructions for use of the stuff he sent. Infact the brush that was included gets the most use.
    Sorry you got burned. Seems like you was just to confused on what you was after. And just went for packages.

Eitherway, I vouch for them and the parts are great. I still otherwise do not like my airizer and since packed it up. Since I use a better desktop. (Granted mine isnt the Q, just the regular)
    I also do a lot of research using terms and use reddit a lot for my research. I would turn to reddit since reddit users have no issues with ddave.

5. as supplier of DDave mods \ Grasscity \grasscity .
    just want make a short explain here for glass products.
    mostly of glass products are made by human hands.
    ddave mods glass accessories are really nice . no issues .
    everything size number control the margin of error is under 0.6mm . precision number brings you nice feeling.
    enjoy the product . :)

• Funny Funny x 1