Start of my 3 lb plant

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Clearsky, Mar 23, 2021.

1. My new project is one plant 3 lbs in a 5x5 tent under 1300 watts from wall in a 20 gallon air pot. Plant is a 100 percent afghani plant. In soil mixture of 50 percent promix and 50 percent vermiculite with cup and half of dolomite lime and 8 tea spoons of gypsum.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 13
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. This should be interesting. What brand, watt are the lights?

3. This will be a long journal, about 6 months, should be an exciting adventure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. you do know most Indicas wont get above 3 feet
    try a hybrid may but a Sativa will

good luck

5. Lights are the 288qb 301-h with the 660 red v-3 one 600 watt and two 350 watt meanwell drivers.

6. Plan on alot of super cropping in veg until 5x5 area is full under net.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pullin up a seat! Wheres my beer?!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. Yes will take a minute, she is only 5 days old now, but my soil mixture should let the roots breath very well so I expect her to really take off in couple of weeks.

9. Holy shit, yea im watching this

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here is my melonaid zkittles I am going to try and fill out a whole 5x5 with.im shooting for 2.5 pounds with my 4 qb 96s. :) I will definitely be watching this Afghanistan run!!
    20210321_110350.jpg 20210321_110356.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 Clearsky, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    She is 7 days old today, next update will be when she is 14 days old. Giving her 25,000 lux sense yesterday will cut it back if I need to.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well today she is 14 days old and handling 40,000 lux pretty well. Being in a 20 gallon air pot I think the roots are now starting to spread better, put her in the 20 gallon pot at 3 days old, wasn't sure if it would stunt the growth or not, but at this point I can see her change each day so I think it's going to start to really take off.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. #14 Clearsky, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Well today she is 26 days old and growing good, removed the bottom two nodes, and top her. The soil mix is working very nice. Ordered some blumats for her to take care of the watering.

Attached Files:

14. Just a up date in the journal, plant is 4 weeks old this morning, growing very nice almost to the outside of the 20 gallon planter. Giving her about 35000 lux seems to like it, may raise it a bit to get her praying.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. She is 33 days old today, and you can see from last picture at 30 days old how much she grown in 3 days. Let it go another week then should be able to supercrop it and branches should be over the 20 gallon pot.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Super cropped plant this morning, will need to do it again in a few weeks, put a couple autos in tent, may need to remove them and put them outside in 4 weeks for the room, thinking maybe I should of done a different plant. This Afghani plant seems to have alot of space between nodes. So going to turn light up a little bit more to see if the stretching stops. But I think that's something the Indica plants do in veg.35 Days old today.

Attached Files:

17. Did a heavy defoliation today, starting to see some pre-flowers on it on some spots and it might be a male. In another 5 days I will know for sure, so this journal might be over real soon.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Never got too cocky with Mary Jayne she will fuck your shit up

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. If it's male, I will replace it with purple cake from green point which are female seeds, but this afghai seed supposed to be female also from kush original. Will know in a few days.

• Creative Creative x 1