Southeast Asia- Cambodia

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Cannarise, Mar 3, 2016.

?

Where is the best quality, easiest to access herb in SE Asia

Poll closed Mar 10, 2016.
  1. Cambodia

100.0%
  2. Laos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Thailand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Malaysia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Indonesia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Vietnam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. so I'm living in siem reap Cambodia right now. You can go downtown near pub street and the tuk tuk guys will offer it to you in the evenings. Don't be afraid to ask to look at the stuff you're buying, the tuk tuk drivers are discreet about it. Some of the weed in Cambodia is very dry and does not have a lot of visible crystals. If you take a moment to look at the almost 1$ a gram bag you are buying, you can score some really nice stuff. I also got a big good quality bag from sinahoukville which is on the coast for 1 dollar a gram. (Usually sold in bags of 8-15 grams)

I took a video of it once I put it in a sealed glass jar as it originally sold in resealable plastic bags.

Cambodian drug laws are Pretty laizze-faire when it comes to marijuana. But I'm not so sure about the 'other drugs' The tuk tuk guys are selling.

Stay healthy!
    - Cannarise

2. Tuk tuk drivers always have something but it's not usually the best quality and often very overpriced by local standards. If you take a few days to get to know people in the area especially the expat crowd, bar owners, etc, you will get a much better deal and usually much better quality. Sihanoukville has the best weed I've had in Cambodia. My friends were buying it directly from the Cambodian military, lol.